1. Registering for the Forum

    We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

    After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

    Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

    If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Getting shocked a lot?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by ccajigal, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. ccajigal

    ccajigal New Member

    Hey guys, been doing great over the last year. I feel awesome on this lifestyle, probably the best thing that happened to me. More in shape than I was 10 years ago. Labs are great Bun/Cr 15.7. Total cholesterol 211, HDL 86.7, LDL 113. Drink tons of water everyday, am breakfast with fats/protein, fast until dinner. Workout between 4-6pm and then eat dinner. Been observing light cycles, pretty much don't need an alarm to wake up. Been sleeping on magnetico king size for 6 months, but really noticing:

    Everytime I touch a switch in house I get shocked like crazy. Just noticed this for the last month or so. Is this good? Transferring electrons? What do you guys think? Thanks.
     

Share This Page