1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Getting Back To Me - DaLeak

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by DaLeak, Dec 22, 2015.

1. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Completely off caffeine so that is good. Had a great long weekend with lots of sun, grounding, and good food. Couple of eating offenses - peach boozie drink, home made mac and cheese, handful of corn chips, Sunday had a bun, macoroni salad, brownie and ice cream, and monday was pizza. The breakfasts and the lunch though were on point. We have also been having seafood once almost everyday for 2.5 weeks now. Back in the pocket today. Also, I have finished wiring the house and WIFI is off. Hell yes. Been taking cold showers most everyday and got in 65 degree water for 30 minutes on Monday. Down about 10 lbs.

2. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Ok got serious about CT and bought a 90 gallon stainless steel tub. Started Sunday at 70 degrees for 30 minutes and have done everyday working my way down to 62 today. It was pretty cold. Couple of things I noticed right off the bat is I get SERIOUSLY sleepy around 8PM. I sleep like a rock till 5 AM. I am getting close to 9 hours. The other thing is a lot of my pain goes away in my lower back till night time. I continue to read the blogs and listen to the podcasts. Things are making more sense to me now. I will keep trucking.

3. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Still rocking the CT. I got WAY off on eating over the TDAY week, but my CT is down to 55 degrees now for 30 minutes. Need to stay on the blu blocking glasses after sundown. Got a little loose on that the past 2 weeks. Over all, keeping at it day to day. I finished Going Somewhere and on to John Ott's book. Just wanted to check in.

4. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Slowed on the CT, just been able to go outside more with little clothing. The holidays a BS have got a grip in me. Light gets wonky, sugar gets crazy. sleep is messed up. I know i know. Low dopamine state. It's a work in progress. I have learned so much this year and made imporovements. One of the things I have learned is I do NOT need as much electrons from food as I think I do. I keep unlearning my beliefs that I have held for so long. Talk about reprograming. Can't wait for the Quantlet.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Ok, re reading Leptin RX, got the webinar Holiday Bundle, and making some goals this week. I think back to last year and where I was at and proud of the steps so far on the journey. I have so far to go, but I am starting to understand the details as to how I got to this state. That is so important to me. For years I thought it was just the food. I would eat less, exercise more and ALWAYS hit this plateau after 15 of so pounds. It would never come off. Friends would say you need to do this or that. I feel like I tried everything and NOTHING worked. Then I stumbled on this blog and it was like a whole hidden world lit up. However I was skeptical, as I have listened to many "dr's" in the past with little to no results. So I had to understand it. That takes some time. I by no means fully understand what a neutrino is, but I am getting closer. Excited about that. The world looks and feels different now. I spent some time this morning with my feet in the ocean, stretching, glasses off and feel connected again.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Happy New Year Quantum Peeps! Getting back into the swing of things for 2017. Excited to take my knowledge even farther. I spent last week re reading the Epi-Paleo RX just to put the info back into my head. It is interesting how you can go back and still learn things. I have been doing a lot of CT around 59 degrees. One thing that is VERY apparent is how tired I get at night. I mean I knock out HARD. Going to work on a blue light cleanse this month. Really be focused on the time I spend looking at blue screens. Also, going to get a pair of BluTech lenses this month as well. @JanSz also going to try fasting as well. I'm ready for a new challenge. I am going to start with fasting through lunch. Once I feel comfortable with that. I will try breakfast to breakfast. I will keep the blog updated with my new findings this year and thank you for your help. Also grateful for @Jack Kruse . I have spent the majority of my life trying to figure out obesity with no real results and now that has changed. I still have work to do, but I can look back on my life and see why I ballooned over 20 years.

9. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

I am grateful for this amazing winter we have been having in Nashville. It is not too cold to have my window open while I am working. Real light! Current goal is to get ketogenic for the rest of winter since Thanksgiving - xmas was a sugar nightmare. However a couple of things that are positive. 1, my starting place January 1st was almost 10 lbs less than last year. Small, but I will take it. 2, my sister mentioned I was a lot more controlled this year with eating and drinking. Nice to hear since I wasn't trying to be ;). Another update, I have decided that the phone will remain in the living room from here on out. Even though I turn it off while I am sleeping, I got in a habit of waking up and checking my phone. That isn't how I want to start my day. I am working on gratefulness this year and morning sun. Got out in the cloudy light this morning to wake the body up. Also, upping the DHA. Also, quitting coffee again till my gut is healed, but titrating down.

10. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

I broke my lizard light so I have a new one coming. Last year I really focused on my Vit D production and got it up to around 60. This year everyone around me got sick and I normally do as well, but i did not. If there is one thing that is worth all this work it is that. I am grateful for a strong immunity that is fighting this crud that everyone has. If I can reduce sickness each year, I am in. I have read that the CT helps with immunity as well. Also, went for a walk in the cold Nashville air this morning. Glasses off and the sun peaked out. Feeling pretty well today. Had shrimp, fish, eggs, onions and the last of the jalepenos.

11. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Friday is here. My lizard light is back up as it snows. Nashville is so goofy weather wise. One day you are outside in 60F sun, the next you are getting dumped on. Got my eating cycle tight again and able to skip lunch yesterday. Light cycle is back on point, just missing the real sun. Lizard light will do though. Feeling good. Still on half a cup of coffee, but tiering down. Should be done by end of next week.

12. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Got the real sunlight this morning cause it finally wasn't dark and gloomy. 11 degrees outside. Going to try and do some CT today since I am in a ketogenic state. The holiday 10lbs is off thank god in one week. Sitting under the lizard light for a few to wake the body up then get in my tub. LOTS of Seafood being consumed. Getting ready for Spring to capture as much UV as possible this year. been up to 3 liters of RO water a day. back to wearing blu blockers at night. Also in Fed, getting blu tech lenses for computer work. Day by day. Getting labs at end of month.

13. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Had an outside fire last night in 19 degree temps. Also did 25 minutes of CT in water at 55. ONe thing I noticed is I slept for 9 hours and work up once to pee. WOW, the more I get into CT the more I sleep. I haven't gotten to the why yet, but that is a fact for my body. Sun is out today at around 28 degrees, already got in it, going to do some more. Salmon and eggs for breakfast. Feeling content. tiering down on coffee still . this should be that last week.

14. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Yesterday on the 8th. I did 25 minutes of 55 degrees. Could have gone to 35 minutes but had to get moving. Totally skipped lunch cause I wasn't hungry. Also, got into the sunlight a little yesterday at 22 degrees. Supplementing with lizard lamp. Salmon at breakfast and thai curry with veggies for dinner. This morning, got on the sardines. Got a solid 8 hours last night of sleep.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT does not always have to be at 50-55 degrees as the people who came to Mexico found out. Hopefully they'll share what they got from me soon here.

16. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

after sharing wisdom with jack...

remember CT protocol was for obesity... even little cold has effect.... remember that grounding(depending on how you are doing it), Archimedes principle, faraday cage effect are at work regardless of temp... some may not need the super cold to get the effects they need.

caroline likes this.
  17. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Good deal. I am dealing with obesity. Was trying a new experiment this year getting ketogenic in winter and adding CT at 50-59 degrees to see if I could push past a plateau I always get at. With that said, I understand you to say there is still massive effect happening regardless of how cold the tub is. Based around the grounding and magnetism? I am doing CT is a 90 gallon stainless steel tub in my garage (for the winter) with a window cracked (FOR UV). Honestly, it isn't that bad.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Josh for the win........

19. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

13 pounds down from the holidays in what amounts to a little over a week. Keeping up with the good light, good seafood, and trying to my best to limit nnEMF. Here is what amazes me is my sleep has gotten even better. 8.5 hours last night! I'm usually a 7 to 7.5 hour guy. Going to keep pushing forward. it is warmer today here so the tub is heating up a bit. Probably do 60 degrees today. Breakfast was fish burger, 2 eggs. 1 L of water (RO).

20. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Had a good weekend. 18 pounds down. still in Epi Paleo