1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Geomagnetic Maps: If Everything Else is Good, Is Living in the Red Still Bad

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by KetoKatie, Nov 24, 2015.

1. KetoKatie

KetoKatie New Member

For a variety of reasons, we are still not moved, I will update my journal soon. (We live in nnEMF hell that seems to rivals NYC or SF.) Just found a good place that seems to have all the right things...price is excellent and would allow me to stay a member, homeschool my kids next year like I hope to, while paying down our bills (student loans mostly) and it's low nnEMF, great yard for grounding/CT/fire pit/garden etc, low stress for hubs commute.

BUT it's in a pink/red area of this map:
    http://www.mngs.umn.edu/magnetics.htm

Do I hold out for something better in a lower magnetic area or jump on this? We are still renting because we want to be able to move in a year or two out of Minnesota, it's not happening now like we had been hoping for.

2. Penny

Penny New Member

I googled "geomagnetic health" and it was rather terrifying...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=geomagnetism+health&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I would say pass, but what do I know... I once listened to a podcast where a lady was sick for years and whose hubby died because their house was on top of some geo-something-or-other - awful - one of these links says it equates to strokes - not good -