1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

GDV Scans

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Lukem, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Lukem

Lukem New Member

The following GDV scan highlights the effect of the Fitbit/Apple Watch on the thyroid, if you take the watch off and rescan the thyroid indicator goes away. I now have a pile of GDV scans that show the exact same thing on different people. These devices squeeze the light and life from the system.

"Thyroid hormones are the major endocrine regulators of metabolic rate, and their hypermetabolic effects are widely recognized. The cellular mechanisms underlying these metabolic effects have been the subject of much research. Thyroid hormone status has a profound impact on mitochondria, the organelles responsible for the majority of cellular adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production. However, mechanisms are not well understood. We review the effects of thyroid hormones on mitochondrial energetics and principally oxidative phosphorylation. Genomic and nongenomic mechanisms have been studied. Through the former, thyroid hormones stimulate mitochondriogenesis and thereby augment cellular oxidative capacity. Thyroid hormones induce substantial modifications in mitochondrial inner membrane protein and lipid compositions. Results are consistent with the idea that thyroid hormones activate the uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation through various mechanisms involving inner membrane proteins and lipids. Increased uncoupling appears to be responsible for some of the hypermetabolic effects of thyroid hormones. ATP synthesis and turnover reactions are also affected. There appear to be complex relationships between mitochondrial proton leak mechanisms, reactive oxygen species production, and thyroid status. As the majority of studies have focused on the effects of thyroid status on rat liver preparations, there is still a need to address fundamental questions regarding thyroid hormone effects in other tissues and species."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18279015

"Because of their central role in the regulation of energy-transduction, mitochondria, the major site of oxidative processes within the cell, are considered a likely subcellular target for the action that thyroid hormones exert on energy metabolism. However, the mechanism underlying the regulation of basal metabolic rate (BMR) by thyroid hormones still remains unclear. It has been suggested that these hormones might uncouple substrate oxidation from ATP synthesis, but there are no clear-cut data to support this idea. Two iodothyronines have been identified as effectors of the actions of thyroid hormones on energy metabolism: 3',3,5-triiodo-L-thyronine (T3) and 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (T2). Both have significant effects on BMR, but their mechanisms of action are not identical. T3 acts on the nucleus to influence the expression of genes involved in the regulation of cellular metabolism and mitochondria function; 3,5-T2, on the other hand, acts by directly influencing the mitochondrial energy-transduction apparatus. A molecular determinant of the effects of T3 could be uncoupling protein-3 (UCP-3), while the cytochrome-c oxidase complex is a possible target for 3,5-T2. In conclusion, it is likely that iodothyronines regulate energy metabolism by both short-term and long-term mechanisms, and that they act in more than one way in affecting mitochondrial functions."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12418548

What is UCP-3?

"UCP-1 and 3 seem to be tied to cold thermogenesis (shivering) because they liberate a lot of heat. They can be used to reduce heteroplastic mitochondria but they cannot be used to reverse cancer."

"I believe the nuclear receptor PGC-1 β controls the flow of H+ in UCP-1 and 3 that babies use to grow."

"UCP3 allows skeletal muscle to turn ATP into pure heat by uncoupling oxidation phosphorylation in the mitochondria."

"To uncouple ECT requires UCP3, a high T3 level, a decent Vitamin A level, and leptin sensitivity all to be present in neurologic and quantum time."

"Once leptin enters and binds to its receptors, it affects the lateral hypothalamic tracts to immediately send a second messenger signal to the thyroid to signal it to up-regulate thyroid function and efficiency. This is how we can raise our basal metabolic rate when we are leptin sensitive. These coupled events, matched with leptin’s actions peripherally in muscles, occur at the UCP3 sites to burn fat as we sleep at a higher basal metabolic rate."

"Once T3 is turned off, no fat burning can occur at the muscles with UCP3. Remember, UCP3 activation requires T4, T3, and Leptin to be working well."

Thyroid.png

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Luke I'm new to GDV images.

I think that "flareup" in the image is showing an increased emission of photons.

Is that correct?

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Yes, that is correct. These devices squeeze the light and life from the system.

drezy likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GDV is a crude way of using the science of photomultipliers to show how nnEMF devices can alter bio-photon release.

Lahelada and drezy like this.
  5. David Baillie ND

David Baillie ND New Member

“Thyroid hormones are the major endocrine regulators of metabolic rate”

"UCP-1 and 3 seem to be tied to cold thermogenesis (shivering) because they liberate a lot of heat. They can be used to reduce heteroplastic mitochondria but they cannot be used to reverse cancer."

Thankyou Lukem. As a new member myself you article is first discussion I have read and key reason I joined.

I also study Wim Hoff and for a year since dry fasting for 4,4 and 7 days I have been exploring how/why thyroid and I (“mechanism underlying the regulation of basal metabolic rate (BMR) by thyroid hormones still remains unclear”) weren’t handling living in 2 - 6 deg C air temp and brown fat miotochondria were not enough to keep warm in Tummo tradition I have sungazed for 5 years so as Jack teaches my chemistry is very different.

As a Naturopath and Kinesiologist I agree: “Thyroid hormone status has a profound impact on mitochondria, the organelles responsible for the majority of cellular adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production. However, mechanisms are not well understood. ”

Re: “There appear to be complex relationships between mitochondrial proton leakmechanisms, reactive oxygen species production, and thyroid status” we do well to explore the ways in which “water” itself in spin states and bonding changes of (E-Z and vortex structured) mitochondrial water can mediate light.

My body and its personal interpretation of John O’Neills experiences that I hope you and Jack have both read in “Breaking the Sound Barrier of Human Energy Production” with CoQ10) and mine with this water suggest that such water in conjunction with sunlight into retina and skin can be structured into geometric conformations that gather photons making electrons that feed the mitochondria.

Every organism enjoys swimming in its optimal nutrient soup.

To experiment on myself THIS winter I consumed up to 10kg organic raw sugar a month for a few kg of white fat with brown also present and mitochondria handling it in some ways (Jack may agree that is not typical) and thyroid kept me very comfortable during a 4 day dry fast 3 - 10 degC with radiant heat at times

This must be same uncoupling Jack started his YouTube Vermont 2017 seminar with - what the Aryan white genome did to keep the humans warm when they moved out of Africa into colder climates:

“Results are consistent with the idea that thyroid hormonesactivate the uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation through various mechanisms involving inner membrane proteins and lipids. Increased uncoupling appears to be responsible for someof the hypermetabolic [ D - greater warming] effects of thyroid hormones. ATP synthesis and turnover reactions are also affected. There appear to be complex relationships between mitochondrial proton leakmechanisms, reactive oxygen species production, and thyroid status. As the majority of studies have focused on the effects of thyroid status on rat liver preparations, there is still a need toaddress fundamental questions regarding thyroid hormone effects in other tissues and species."

Re: “It has been suggested that these hormones might uncouple substrate oxidation from ATP synthesis, butthere are no clear-cut data to support this idea.. Links please to where Jack’s substantiation of this and/or why he reaches this conclusion is posted

Re: GDV I guess Konstantin Korotkof would agree it is “crude” to “electrocute the body to blast out more photons. Does GDV use DC ? Teslonian cold implosion DC energies feed the body. Soon as we use that Korotkov will likely give us a much more accurate GDV

What is UCP-3?

"I believe the nuclear receptor PGC-1 βcontrols the flow of H+in UCP-1 and 3 that babies use to grow."

"UCP3 allows skeletal muscle to turn ATP into pure heat by uncoupling oxidation phosphorylation in the mitochondria."

"To uncouple ECT requires UCP3, a high T3 level, a decent Vitamin A level, and leptin sensitivity all to be present in neurologic and quantum time."

"Once leptin enters and binds to its receptors, it affects the lateral hypothalamic tracts to immediately send a second messenger signal to the thyroid to signal it to up-regulate thyroid function and efficiency. This is how we can raise our basal metabolic rate when we are leptin sensitive. These coupled events, matched with leptin’s actions peripherally in muscles, occur at the UCP3 sites to burn fat as we sleep at a higher basal metabolic rate."

"Once T3 is turned off, no fat burning can occur at the muscles with UCP3. Remember, UCP3 activation requires T4, T3, and Leptin to be working well.

Very, very helpful elucidation

Thankyou. Thankyou

You have literally saved my skin in keeping it warmer from inside out

Love, David

Lukem likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What makes T3 and T4?

AM Sunlight.

David Baillie ND, Lukem and drezy like this.
  7. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Phenylalanine is an aromatic amino acid that is used to form tyrosine, the sun programs aromatic amino acids. Iodine is combined with the aromatic amino acid Tyrosine, this forms T3 and T4. Sunlight, AM sunlight runs the program.

David Baillie ND likes this.