1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Gauging interest for a weekend with Jack

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by tellmisty, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veelansu

veelansu New Member

I kind of agree we should be less "cosy" for the first one. There are some nice affordable hotels in NOLA. I'm just a google addict and had to see if such a house even existed. Seems like it does. :).

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

That house was so gorgeous! I wil try and subdue myself......

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Whatever you decide .......I am easy........

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

audrey stop encouraging people!!!

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Hehehehehe

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yeah, I tell you, a moderator should do something...
    Oh, nevermind...

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im staying two blocks from the house..........

8. Martin

Martin Gold

I'm with Hope on this sentiment. I'm not sure I can swing the bucks, but I would rather do this than go sightseeing or laying around while on some meaningless vaca. I don't do vacations, but this could be tons of fun with lots to share and discover.

Something exciting to think about and plan for!

BGH, following...

9. Liveea

Liveea New Member

I would be super interested. Pricing is a bit confusing but maybe I would upgrade. I am at the level I am at because of battling health issues and paying medical bills. Someday, I may be off of some of my meds but at this point, I am stuck with medical care. My health has become complicated but Dr. Jack addresses the majority of my health for the exception of Lyme's, chronic long standing Lyme's... (waiting for test results but have tested positive 3 times in the 90's and treated but then abruptly had treatment stopped- ego... it then left me in the hospital and sick ever since) Then low and behold... I have almost all the issues Dr. Jack has addressed. Pretty scary...

But, I digress.... I would absolutely love to attend and pick his mind and learn, learn, learn!!

10. colt

colt Gold

im in!!!!!!

11. Arcole

Arcole New Member

I am in and have space for at least three in my vehicle for a drive through Birmingham airport for anybody who wants to fly into Birmingham and travel with me to the coast. I agree with all those who say NOLA close to Mardi Gras is a zoo. Meanwhile the rest of the coast will be much more deserted. Folks could fly into Mobile and we could take over Dauphin Island for cheap cheap cheap. I absolutely love Dauphin Island. It is so not a touristy place with an Audabon bird sanctuary and large public beaches.

12. digital

digital Gold

I would attend, but not during Mardi Gras.

Location is important: Cost effective hotel options, major airport (coming from NYC), and local transport from hotel to meeting venue.

13. Arcole

Arcole New Member

I was planning to head down to Dauphin Island for some winter beach CT anyway. It's just over half an hour from Mobile so carpooling from the airport (MOB) wouldn't be that big a deal.

14. Despite my back and forth debates with Dr. Kruse on facebook, I'd definitely be up for this - it all depends upon money; Is there any more information on the event? I'd just have to figure out pricing for travel and a location to stay, unless one of the kind members here let me stay with em ;) and I'd have my fiance with me...

It really just depends upon funds - I'm trying to negotiate with the kind folks over at Magnetico to make payments for a sleep pad and try to heal my brother so he doesn't need more surgeries, and I'd imagine most would agree with me that if I had to choose between the two, the magnetico would be a better choice, but I'd definitely be willing to attend this. Just need the info so I know how much money I have to shoot for saving. This sounds like a great learning experience for everyone.

15. Liveea

Liveea New Member

I am interested. Would like to learn more. New here.... pricing may make me change my membership status. A little steep for the free membership.

16. Liveea

Liveea New Member

I know someone who runs a time share resort in Destin. It would be basically free, but we would have to "tour" the facility :)

17. Hemming

Hemming New Member

I could be interested if the location and travelling aren't too high. The trigger for me will be the final agenda.

18. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

This makes me sad... Chris and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go, but, unfortunately for us, not going to happen.. boo... but... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE consider 2015!!!

19. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Around Dauphin Island would work for me and make this much fun to be on the Gulf. My SM has a condo on the Gulf so a ferry ride is in order. I would have room for 1 or 2 more providing she doesn't have it rented yet....

20. veelansu

veelansu New Member

The three airports in the area are Pensacola, FL (PNS), Gulfport/Biloxi, MS (GPT) and Mobile, AL (MOB). Mobile is central to either Mississippi or Florida but it is the more pricey one when it comes to tickets. Gulfport tends to have pricing about $100 less than Mobile depending on the date (US Flights). Pensacola is sometimes more and sometimes significantly less than either. If we decide to do a place other than NOLA, these are the three that one would look at to travel into. NOLA is cheaper than all three. Sometimes when traveling to Mob, I just fly into NOLA and drive 1 1/2 hours because the cost is that much better. Something to think about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.