1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Galvanized steel tub for CT, good bad neither both?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by cantweight, Oct 10, 2014.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Anyone using galvanized steel tub for CT? Any reason I should or shouldnt?

Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good....but be careful because metal gets a lot colder than water.......you can develop frost bite if your skin is on the metal.....but it is way more CT power.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

So @cantweight are you heading out to tractor supply to pick up a 100gal galvanized tank???

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Yeah the outside one gets too icky and freezes fast. Thinking we'll stick this one in the basement shower. Only metal comes in dimensions that fit in there.

5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Just have to be careful not to get frostbite on my ass !

Hope likes this.
  6. I suggest some nice pieces of stone to sit on. Sandstone flagstone, or granite. I want to put them in my bathtub! You could layer the entire bottom of the tub with natural stone and increase your grounding potential, plus some natural radiation. If you know a stone mason, you could have them cut the stone to fit. Maybe include a little stone seat, and a way to keep your feet out of the water, if you wish! :)

7. Damn, I'm going to Tractor Supply now!! Shit, why didn't I think of that before?? :)

8. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Oh that is such a great idea! I have some pieces of slate I can use...my feet are all in...its my boobs that like to escape the cold water...lol

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I've noticed a round metal tank has a nice resonance to it. Once of those cavities JK talks about. I can sing a bit, and when I actually hit the note right, I feel it. And when I shiver, it's like all the water plus the tank is shivering also. :D

cantweight and Chrysanthemama like this.
  10. I love slate. In fact, I was thinking a nice slate chair would be awesome in a galvanized tub. Our bathroom is slate. Such a great stone.

cantweight likes this.
  11. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

:D My other half loves to CT but wont put hers in coz she wants to keep them the size they are.

cantweight likes this.
  12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I can't find any in Europe.

13. Elizabeth G

Elizabeth G New Member

Check your local farm supply store. They would be in places that sell animal feed, hay, fencing materials.