1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Gals, anyone want to buddy on a Leptin Reset?

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by KruseKadet, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Ok..good to know. I don't know of any broth in a box that is gelled and they are gross, well at the regular stores not sure of grass fed ones they may taste good but I guessing they probably aren't a gel. I have made beef and chicken broth that gelled really good. Need to try the seafood again though, just did it only once.

2. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

I would like to join the Leptin reset. I have read and followed JK for a couple years. I have been trying to really be strict with the diet for a couple weeks. Even got hubby to join me! Have been doing more light and magnetism stuff. I have gained 40 # in the last year. Can't seem to lose it.

caroline likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice job. Keep us informed.

4. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

My thoughts for today: In early leptin reset I need to limit calories, later calories won't matter so much. I have been doing way better with diet by making a big pot of keto soup on Sundays. Think that adding fresh seafood to it each day is a great idea! Also planning to add greens and seaweeds this week! Just got a metal horse trough and filled it with water. It is freezing with a little snow today. Maybe if I journal my CT time, I will be more consistent.

m. Ann Chapman, caroline and Sheddie like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section. The keto soup sounds like a great idea!

what else are you doing?

Do you have blue blockers? lights off at sunset?

all electronics out of your bedroom?

Have you listened to Jack's 2 Vermont talks????

6. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

I have blue blockers, magnetico, changed lights in house. Blue blocker lights and black lights and a trimeter to check things. I have listened to the Vermont talks several times as well as other talks. I have a heater and a fan for white noise in the bedroom. The room stays about 55 so its pretty cool even with the heater. I turn off the WiFi and unplug the phones. Have hard wired almost everything.

Our electric panel is it the bedroom. It doesn't measure high with the trimeter or gauss meter. Should I flip the main breaker any way?

My Subaru measures high on the trimeter when I am driving. I have not figured out how to make it safer. Got any ideas?

My sweat patterns have definitely changed! More sweating! This makes me think Leptin is better! I sleep well. My thinking is better, not so foggy. Finger nails are stronger. Joints are rarely sore. Feel way better!

caroline and Sheddie like this.
  7. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

I have lost 2 sizes in my tops! Yay! My strength is much better! I can lift heavy 40 # boxes and whole sheets of plywood by myself! It used to make my back hurt for a few days. I feel best when I eat more seafood and skip the poultry!

8. Christine_L

Christine_L New Member

Would any of the ladies here be my leptin rx big-sister? I need some pointers from a pro!

johnsonmd likes this.
  9. countingstarsx

countingstarsx New Member

I'm no pro, but I am about 5 weeks in and happy to journey with you. :)

Christine_L likes this.
  10. Christine_L

Christine_L New Member

Thank you! I added to my journal today. How much sunshine do you get a day?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy to help ..... we are travelling right now - but run into wifi every few days.

sunshine ....as much as possible!!! I was able to lay out naked the other day for a few hours ....I also had a naked chef - gotta watch the bits tho when BBQing!

I did the reset about 5 years ago now I guess..... I have drifted off tho so this will help me too!

johnsonmd likes this.