1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Future Strategy

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Sunny20152019, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

So I have actually been buying bitcoin randomly for the last 2 years, but after hearing Dr Kruse and multiple others thoughts on the future, we are buying much more. My husband and I both owned separate houses when we met and moved into a rental house together as we sold the other houses. We still rent 8 years later but have been looking for land waaayyyy outside of the city. Would it be a good move to wait until the fed hits with their negative interest rates to purchase land and a house and continue to rent for now?
    Just looking for other opinions. I have EHS and I don’t know how much longer I can stay in the city.. our electro smog is insane around our house and we have 2 young children we need to look out for as well. thanks!

Stephen W and JanSz like this.
  2. mdavid

mdavid Silver

IMO real estate is better bought when rates are high as the nominal value is theoretically lower, you can then refinance the property at a later time when/if the rates come down, at the same time this drives up the value of your property as most people buy property based on what they can afford on a monthly basis, not based on the purchase price. I can tell you I wouldn't be waiting to buy something if my health depended on it.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have you heard that @Jackkruse was saying that $1,000,000.00 house in CA you will be able to buy for $100,000.00?
    That is supposed to happen in a couple of years if Joe is in or in a few years when Donald.
    The rest of the world is going to get sick of Nancy asking to print (out of a thin air) multiple trillions of $$ and will change to different basic currency.

Come to think of, I do not travel much, but have been in a $1,000,000.00 house in CA a couple of years ago.
    That was a really small piece of junk, falling apart, with super high taxes.

The USA is changing into The Weimar Republic and Hitler is coming to "save". (whom, what)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

Wheelbarrows of (worthless) money[​IMG]

upload_2020-12-6_16-37-20.png

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  4. mdavid

mdavid Silver

JanSz, I would agree that is very likely at some point in the future in CA, but it sounds like the OP is more interested in buying somewhere in the midwest, so I still believe what I said applies, had they said they were searching in CA or NYC I would have suggested there would likely be larger market forces in play in those markets and those are hard to time. IMO the US along with every major economy in the world is already in a currency war, they/we are all trying to out print each other, none will agree to or are able to stop printing, so it will be a race to the bottom so to say, however the value of currency is relative to what it can purchase. In an inflationary scenario you are better off owning quality assets than cash, if you can secure a lot of debt on property in a stable area you stand to gain from the inflationary forces. I believe that one should allocate their capital for a number of different scenarios that have the potential to take place, personally I wouldn't want to be overweight in any asset classes, especially the USD which is essentially what you are invested in if you are holding cash waiting for the perfect time to buy.

JanSz likes this.
  5. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

Buy Gold and silver. Trump stays in he’ll peg the dollar to gold and probably $15000 an oz because there is that much money supply compared to gold out of the ground. Biden goes in (which I doubt) gold will still go to $15000 on inflation money printing.
    Land asap

mdavid and Michael CULLEN like this.