1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fungus in the gut

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Asael Enriquez, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Asael Enriquez

Asael Enriquez New Member

Hi all,

I'm a 29 year old male that has been dealing with a gut infection for about 4 years now. At first I did not know what is was, but later on I discovered it to be caused by candida overgrowth in the gut. During my early twenties, I followed the western style eating pattern and drank copious amounts of alcohol. I also stayed up late on the weekends, sometimes well into 2-4am from social gathering/studying. My circadian rhythm was essentially non existent during this time period. My symptoms have varied throughout the years, and really depends on the type of diet I am following. If I consume high carb foods, such as tropical fruit or starch, I get heart palpitations, brain fog, rashes, low libido and paresthesia in my extremities. I believe that this yeast has also made me develop leaky gut, since now I cannot tolerate any dairy, nightshades or wheat without having a reaction. I have tried many diets such as vegan, paleo, primal, keto and recently, carnivore. After multiple doctor visits with no answers, I decided to take this matter into my own hands. This led me to research the topics of circadian biology and how it affects human health, I then decided to purchase an Incandescent Near Infrared Light sauna. This was probably the best decision I have made. Keep in mind prior to this, I had tried every supplement, diet and antifungal there is with little to no success. The only exogenous substance that made a significant difference was MCT C8 oil, as I would find biofilm colonies in my feces after a couple of hours. When taking protease enzymes with the caprylic acid, I could literally feel and hear the yeast fighting to survive in my small intestine. My libido would skyrocket every time, a clear indication of overgrown fungus. After about a month of using the sauna daily, I had what I believe was my first severe herxheimer reaction. After ending my session, I showered and then laid down for bed as usual. A couple of minutes later I felt extreme chills and started sweating followed by nausea. I quickly ran to the restroom and began vomitting uncontrollably. As I inspected toilet, what I found was truly shocking. It was yeast, and a lot of it! I immediately felt better, in fact, the best I have felt in years. Basically what happened is that my body temperature was raised by 3-4 degrees F, which assisted my immune system to fight of the chronic infection. Based on the research I have done, it seems that fungus/yeast are intolerable to heat and are neutralized with red light. This happened a about 3 months ago but I'm still fighting the infection. Now I have a couple of concerns regarding this matter. I have never taken circadian rhythms seriously up until now. I always knew that the sun heals in ways that we might never fully comprehend, I always felt better when laying naked in the sun. My question, is there a specific protocol I must follow to be able to eliminate this infection? Bring the gut back into balance? I have been waking up as close to dawn as I possibly can, and recently ordered blue light blocking glasses. Throughout my twenties I always slept in late in the morning during the weekends. My theory is that a strong immune system should be able to handle infection in the body, and because of environmental factors (blue light at night, EMF, chemicals, etc.) my immune system is suppressed, along with high cortisol, makes it near impossible to get rid of the fungus. It is also possible that candida is not the culprit but a symptom of something else that is broken within my body, allowing it to overgrow. Any insight or tips would greatly be appreciated!
    I have pictures of the yeast, however, I did not upload the file since it may offend some people.

Thanks

Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

“C8 MCT oil” is different from “regular MCT oil” (read: coconut oil).
    MCT oil contains all four medium-chain fatty acids (C6, C8, C10, C12) at varying concentrations,
    while
    C8 MCT oil is 100% pure caprylic acid (the C8 fatty acid).
    -------

Get
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum

You will get the status of not only C8 but also many other fatty acids.

upload_2021-11-5_7-27-59.png

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

selenium
    not just any selenium
    must be Seleinomethionine

I use
    Thorne Research - Selenomethionine - 200 mcg Selenium Supplement for Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
    there are other

--------------------
    Lugols 2%
    1cc/day
    equal about one full squeeze on its dropper

7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

@Asael Enriquez

Hi mate, I have written a lot about it in my journal the last year or so. Lots written about Candida, Mold and different protocols. I even shared an Excel spreadsheet showing my progress with different anti-fungals and a symptom-score/ chart to show progress.

After a year or more of experimenting there are a few huge factors I've found that made difference for me:
    1. Strong year-round UV Light
    2. Dirty Electricity - mitigating 95-99%
    3. Epi-Paleo Rx with strict adherence to 1:1 Omega 6 to 3 ratio in my diet (essentially, only eating non-seafood protein 2 or 3 x per week, rest of meals all Fish/seafood)
    4. Colloidal Silver
    5. EPCOTx... lots of Onions, Garlic, Broths, Turmeric, fresh herbs to shape Gut Flora
    6. Colostrum, Curcumin and Resveratrol
    7. Fasting
    I took a lot of Antifungals and Colloidal Silver seems to be the very best and makes lasting changes to my Gut, the rest of them stop working once you stop, but CS seems to really make longer term changes.

Doesn't work without DC current though. So you need UV Light, Epi-paleo and a lack of EMF to keep that high.

The UV Sulfates cholesterol and this is huge for the Gut an increasing charge on your Gut cells.

Vit D also controls Serotonin flows to the Brain, if no Vit D, serotonin builds up in Gut = inflammation. You need Serotonin to be sulfated to become Melatonin.

5G Canary likes this.