1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fun with Magnets

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nonchalant, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

Caroline
    Sorry for commenting on your Ask Jack question, I just realised now...please ask again as I would like to know as well...been hitting the sun in a big way.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The Magnetico pads under my parents couch seems to be helping. My father lays on that couch every day, and he has been much more energetic. My mother, however, was complaining that she was always so tired (she had anemia last year). She usually sits on a different chair, a loveseat. So a couple weeks ago I put the remaining strip of Magnetico magnets (I had been storing water on top of it) under her chair. This week she was much more energetic. She had even done some sewing, which she loves. She hadn't touched any sewing in such a long time. What a relief! I'm going to put some more magnets that I have trimmed off a twin-sized Magnetico (so that I could put it on one layer on a queen-sized bed) under her chair, so she has more than one strip under her.

I was hesitant, at first, to put magnets under their furniture, because they both have Parkinson's. I figured they probably have lots of heavy metals to detox, and they might experience side effects. So I first put the magnets under a couch they use infrequently. Both of them did try out that sofa for an hour or so, with no issues. But that sofa got almost no use in over a month, so I ended up moving the magnets to their current location.

I am very pleased with their physical reactions. Of course, their new energy might be because of something else, but I suspect the magnets have a positive effect on their health. Maybe some day they will buy a Magnetico for their bed. :)

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

no problem Jude - I am so glad that he answered tho ....I started a thread in the cave so we can continue in case he closes the thread.

I did the same thing to JanSz the other day - took me 2 days to notice! we really need to start our "ask Jack" with "Ask Jack" I think........

I don't think he is going to tell us more just yet .....You know how he likes to get us to solve our own problems :) I gotta grow a bigger brain - sooner rather than later....

He loves leaving nuggets........

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

This is so cool Sally. You are such a kind soul! Looks like that is the way to help our loved ones... just secretly put magnetico matresses in their beds...;)

I cannot wait for mine to arrive... just one more week and I will do my own N=1

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I'm starting to think these magnets are keeping me more comfortable when it's hot. So they keep me warm when it is cold, and maybe also cool when it is hot. Talk about having your oyster and eating it too!
    Energy is a Good Thing!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Cooling without sweating. No, I don't understand it either. But I have realized that since I got my Magnetico, I've been more comfortable at night as well.

7. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Do you magnet/magnetico experts think that the classic pad that is 5 gauss on an 8 inch mattress is a worthwhile purchase for someone with a 9 inch foam mattress in a room that reads .03 on Alpha UHS? Or should I just save up for the 10 gauss?

I am thinking I could do the less expensive to start and then add a core or booster. Just dont want to waste the money if it is not likely to be helpful to my son.

Thanks for your words of wisdom :)

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Personally, I think that any strength Magnetico will have an effect even if the Magnetico is on the floor and the mattress is far above it. When I stretch up with a compass at the ceiling and it will point toward the bed instead of true north, I know it is affecting the entire room, not just 8-12 inches above it. I don't know if the 5 gauss will have a dramatic visible effect on your son, but I believe it will benefit him greatly.

These other magnets that I am using around the house... I can be out of range of them (at least the compass isn't aware of them) yet I still perceive a benefit from them. I feel less tired, get less hungry, feel less cold.

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Cantweight, I must tell you, however about the twin-sized magnetico I recently bought off craigslist. The woman has an autistic child. I really wanted the pad, but I felt obligated to ask if she was sure about selling it. She said it didn't work for her child, though others in her group had marvelous success with the magnetico for their autistic children. I asked if she had tried a ketogenic diet, grounding, or other approaches, and she said yes. She was selling the pad to get money for other therapies her Naturalist is recommending.

I think for some people the magnetico is the magic pill. For others, perhaps they need a combination of 3-4 things. I thought she probably should have kept the pads, but I felt I had been rude enough, me a stranger questioning her about her child. I'm sure Dr. K would have not hesitated to be rude. ;-)

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is so odd isn't it? Did you ask her about EMFs? She must be missing something big and it has to be EMF. Did you read Nicks story about his son? You did good Sally!

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No, I didn't ask her about EMFs. But I think people with a disease, whether it be autism, cancer, diabetes or whatever, constantly get unsolicited advice from others. I'm guessing that she is trying things in sequence, not in combination. So diet alone, or the magnetico alone may not help everyone. I do hope she finds something that helps.

Yes, I read Nick's story. I think everyone on this planet needs more energy.

12. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Maybe she had the pad turned to the wrong side? That would have been a kicker... not in a good way.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is what I was wondering too....

14. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Thanks so much non, we bit the bullet :) Got pricing from Andrea yesterday and are ordering a core pad for my little guy.

There are so many benefits that even if it is not a magic bullet (so few things really are) I will be content with what it is doing to help that I can not see. The chelation effects are amazing and Luke has high levels of lead and aluminum so that reason alone is enough for me. I guess I will have to put him on some kind of binder for that....

I love reading all the wonderful experiences you are having with the magnets.....and thanks again for the input!

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I checked that with a magnet. The labels were on the correct side of the pads. And the pads were rolled up with the labels inside (south side pointing out), just like they would be if rolled up on the bed and removed. I don't like handling magnetico pads with the south side out, my fingers will start to hurt a bit. And they weigh so much, you just have to grab them up with the south side right next to your heart. I always lay down on the finished bed for a bit, to mitigate the effect of the south side. And I hold a small magnet in my hands for a few minutes, to heal my joints.

She said her son used the pads for several months, with no improvement. So I guess she just didn't see any behavior changes. I think with the wrong side up you would see real energy problems within a week.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Cant - great news about getting the pad for your little guy ...

17. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

Does anyone know, from experience or speaking with the Magnetico company, if installing two single pads side by side under a king mattress is pretty much the same as getting the king size model? Looks like it would come out about the same price wise, and dimension wise it looks like almost the same minus an inch, so I assume it would be?

18. Inger

Inger Silver

IDK Joe, but I wonder about the same thing. I also wonder if it would destroy my laptop if I am on it resting on my magnetico mattress in my tent?

I got my matress today, I cannot wait how I am going to sleep. I tried to rest a bit on it with the little 3 yo guy, and it felt so nice... very relaxing. :)
    I get it double good... living in a tent under a hazelnut tree and having a magnetico..lol

19. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I didn't ask your specific question Joe, but I did ask Magnetico about splitting up a king pad (since it comes in two vertical pieces anyway) and using those on twin beds and they said that was fine. The only problem that we may have had with it is that the king pad is a few inches longer and the lady from Magnetico said if the pad was somewhat folded at the end of the bed tha magnets may have pushed through the foam and torn it and then the 6-month warranty would have been void. Other than that, she said there were no issues at all with the actual stregnth/usage of the pads together or separate.

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I watched a short youtube video on the Hall Effect, so now I'm an expert. ;-)
    Perhaps the Hall effect is the reason putting a large magnet up on the bathroom counter, turned on its side so that the N pole is pointed towards me in the tub, keeps me warmer during CT? Months ago I used to run a ground wire into the bathroom and attach it to a wrist strap, but I stopped that after a while because I didn't feel a benefit. However, I have recently tried grounding again during CT, with the addition of the magnet. Yeah, I felt a benefit! I had, for once, zero difficulties laying my upper back into the water, though it was at 32.5F. [My upper back is always reluctant. I usually have to close my eyes and think of sunshine before I can lay back.]

Today I tried it again, to be sure it wasn't a fluke. Put the strap on my ankle this time. Looks like the ground wire and the large magnet are going to be a permanent addition to my CT, as essential as the ice cubes.

Ok, I confess, I don't know much about the Hall Effect and if the ground wire enters into the equation. But I like it. :)