1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fun with Magnets

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nonchalant, Aug 10, 2013.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Yea I bought one for like a tenner. I wear wristbands anyway so it wont make a difference. Will report back if I get a headache or anything from wearing it.

2. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Which did you buy? Are you using it to block EMFs?

3. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Anyone using any of Dr. Ludwig's small wearable units with the programmed Schumann, Solar, and Geo frequencies?

4. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

5. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

6. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I haven't noticed ringing in my ears for several days, so I guess that issue is gone. That's a relief. I continued to use the magnets (had to, to keep my throat happy and to keep cravings away), but not so aggressively. I only use the 250# magnet when I'm doing CT. I should try out a lesser magnet, but I'm still so delighted with the lack of shivering that I haven't wanted to experiment yet.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My neighbor's smart meter is near our bedroom. I have been noticing that DH will occasionally twitch, or flinch, during his sleep. He will do it several times per night, but it doesn't wake him up. He is on the magnetico, but not the grounding cloth. I don't notice anything myself at the time he twitches. I was a bit hesitant to put magnets near that wall, because of interaction with the magnetico field, but finally I just did it. I spaced two 150# magnets about two feet from each other, plus another smaller magnet. All with north facing the ceiling, right up against the wall. The magnets are between the meter and our bed, as well as the furniture allows.

It has been three nights, and he hasn't been flinching. The magnets are staying. Perhaps some day I'll even tell him about it. :)

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I thought that JK said ringing in ears is from dehydration? am I remembering that correctly?
    Is it actually like ringing? I feel like I have an electrical charge going on in my head ....I don't think I ever had that before... or is that what you mean by ringing?

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It was a constant, high-pitched tone. The same that I was experiencing three years ago which abated with magnesium supplementation. I thought JK said it was from a lack of energy. The brain is the body's energy hog, and the hearing system is the biggest energy hog of the brain.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I was completely wrong about this. DH twitched last night, same as before the magnet 'supplements'. As I lay there, trying to figure it out, I realized that I forgot my boron. I guess that is why I didn't notice any flinching the last few nights, I was fast asleep. Well, I know this is environmental; when we are out in the country (and I had difficulty sleeping without my Magnetico) he didn't flinch once.

I need to get a Electrosmog meter, and find out what these magnets are doing to the outside EMF.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have completed my first single blind experiment. I put a small (65#) magnet under DH's recliner 3 weeks ago, and his after-dinner snacking has completely stopped. He is unaware that the magnet is there. He is also unaware that I use magnets to stop cravings and hunger. He just thinks I use them for my back, and to stop shivering during and after CT.

Now we don't buy so much chips and candy. Yay! Before bed was when he snacked the most.
    I'm replacing the magnet with a slightly larger one (95#) next.

14. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

So if I were to do that beneath our sofa, where he sits everynight with his smart phone or laptop, what will happen to those devices? I would love to do this!

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have had no problems. DH has his cell phone and laptop on that recliner. I use my laptop on my chair, and usually set the laptop down on the floor within a foot of the 150# magnet. I also did that with the 250# magnet, but that was probably tempting fate. No issues for me, however.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sally - do you think a magnet in my bedroom would help? I can't afford a magnetico..

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Audrey, you could try it. I was ok if the magnet was a couple feet away from the bed. But I doubt it would have any effect at that distance, since it was a small magnet.
    You would need the South side up, right? (She is in the southern hemisphere.) It's cheap, anyway.

Today, however, during CT I checked with a ball compass the effect of the large magnet. A couple feet away from the magnet, the compass went back to pointing to true north. However, when I was in the tub, I was a bit farther away. When I held the compass above the center of the tub, it did not point to the magnet. So the beneficial effect of the magnet went further than the compass could detect. I was surprised.

Perhaps you don't have to have the magnet so close?

18. Jude

Jude Gold

Noticed on an Aussie magnetic underlay site that they specifically say that their magnets are facing north. Think that is correct...

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jude are you thinking of getting one? Did anyone in Aus get one? I have kind of lost track........
    Do you protect yourself in the sun? if so ... how? Did you listen to the Q&A yeserday?

20. Jude

Jude Gold

S
    Hi Caroline, No.still haven't listened to webinair yet. Was thinking of getting one....been checking the site out.....one of JK members has one...said it's better than nothing. Don't think the gauss is very high, but would do until we get the real deal. Sounds like Nick has a magnetico...he posted somewhere else.