1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fun with Magnets

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nonchalant, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This is what we're talking about... of course - if we don't turn on the lights at night we can check the glasses at the door!

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does Martin have a beach? He was talking about making one a bit ago. I think we could put up a bunch of yurts on his property and sleep on the ground and look at the stars and Martin can play his guitar and we could sing camp songs.....around a campfire.....and catch fish. I am guessing that Martin must have a river....

We might not even need magnets.....

Who is in charge of the Koolaid again?

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I could totally get into living in a yurt!!

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I used to make some awesome pink "lemonade" back in the day...100 proof

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was watching some stuff yesterday about Africa and Cambodia and Ethiopia. Everyone was so lean but healthy. They spent so much time on horseback ....it seems that would be good for grounding? It was so interesting - men covered their top half - but not their bottom half.....
    Lots of oxy benefits......

In Australia - they round up cattle using helicopters etc. .....that can't be good....no grounding going on there unless they miscalculate and land in a tree!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I vote for you to be in charge of the Koolaid then!! What a bonus!

Is anyone else like me? Jonestown had a massive affect on me ...on so many levels. I can remember all of it so clearly...how many years ago was that?

7. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  8. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

So does anyone have a solid verdict on the magnetic wrist bands?

9. nicld

nicld Gold

Good question seanb4.

I just got one since it was not too much and figured can't hurt. I did notice that I got a headache right after putting in on but not sure if it was related to the bracelet. I have not noticed a difference yet but I just got it Thursday night.

Nicole

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hey! I'm gone for a week and what has happened to the fun with magnets thread?!?!?
    Y'all are hilarious! BGH, quit egging them on...

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Curves, I recommend starting off with the smaller one, something more like a 65 lb pull.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Nicole, you might try drinking lots of water. The headache might not be a bad thing, but the signal of the start of a good thing.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think I made the wrong assumption. It isn't a ketogenic diet that makes this magic. This is not the PPP.
    It wasn't the carbs in the sweet potato that messed me up, it was the dielectric blocker that the potato was fried in. Ok, I confess, I had sweet potato fries. There.

Am I correct? Anyone should be able to access this energy source, provided they are hydrated and avoid fluoride, 'vegetable' oils, and trans fats. Right?

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been wanting sweet potato fries for ever......

15. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

If you are going to have them, why not fry them in coconut oil? YUM! :D

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yep - that is the direction that I am headed.......Thanks!

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Mooyah's prefers peanut oil.
    I know, what was I thinking?

18. Martin

Martin Gold

(sound of my diesel tractor/backhoe digging away)

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My time out in the country had mixed results. I really, seriously missed my Magnetico bed. I tried placing a small (65#) magnet under the bed near my feet, but I had to get up after an hour and remove it. My lower legs slowly started to feel a bit like a weight was compressing them. And a bit of a twist as well. The sensation went away about 15 minutes after removing the magnet. DH didn't seem to notice the magnet at all. I didn't sleep well, and woke up HUNGRY! When the cat came inside in the morning, she loved laying on the bed, with the magnet back in place. She would lay a foot or two away from it and snooze the day away. And since the magnet was on the floor, she didn't object to walking near it.

During the day, I placed a larger magnet (150#) under my kitchen chair, and I placed a similar one on the floor near the sink. It seemed to make washing dishes and cooking less of a chore at the end of the day. The one under the chair helped, as usual, with hunger or tiredness.

I had a wonderful time, working in the sun, walking around barefoot, bird watching, going for spring water. But next time the single-layer magnetico is coming with us.

Edit: And the trip back was a lot less draining with some magnets under the car seat. :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  20. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Bake sweet potatoes in the oven with pumpkin pie spice on them and sea salt... then put almond butter or coconut oil on them or kerrygold butter... my favorite snack.