1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fun with Magnets

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nonchalant, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

awesome Christi!!!!

2. nicld

nicld Gold

That is so great. Not sure how our DD is doing with hers. I had it right under her matresses but she seemed really sleep so I dropped it further under her bed. She has been more agitated the past week so I moved it closer to her again. I just wish she could tell me with words how she was feeling instead of us having to guess.

Where do you have your son's pad?

3. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I have it just under his mattress. Have you checked the walls around your DD for possible electrical issues? DS bedroom is so awkward but we put his bed practically in the middle so no other sources could mitigate the magnet. I am sorry you are frustrated, i cant imagine what you must go through. She is so lucky to have such an incredible mom!

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

simply wonderful news! How are you doing Christi?

5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Really great news Christi.... my daughters are each getting a pad for Christmas...they are both living away in EMF filled environments....hoping to post some similar stories in a few months...very happy to hear about your son. I know what he means about looking forward to snuggling in for the night!

6. nicld

nicld Gold

She seems way better today, even school said she was. DH is not willing to believe it was the pad but I think it was. Never should have moved it further under her bed. Maybe someday I will take it away for a while and see if her mood changes, then he will have to believe that it was the pad.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Amazing! So sweet of him to thank his dad. :) that really means something! I love my magnetico too. I always want to go to bed...lol I think it might keep me warmer too because I cannot believe I am not cold in the night, sleeping completely nude and having a very very thin summer duvet... and room is close to freezing temps. My bed feels like home to me :)

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I second this.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Sally I did not even think about me being cold adapted (because I am NOT sitting an hour in ice water like Nicole..huh! :)) until I talked to my brothers girlfriend the other day. She told me they have so cold a bedroom! She always freeze in the night. I asked if she keeps the window open, but she said no... They live in a 2 room apartment. I guess they have around 15-18 degree C or more... so way warmer than my close to freezing temps (even below if cold nights) and she said she have to use wool socks and pajamas and she still is cold. Then I realized I really must be cold adapted to some degree. It is like fueling on fat. It is so natural after years on that WOE you really forget normally people feel bad if they do not get their CH. You get so used to how you live - weird to realize it is pretty different than most

Was driving pretty far with hubs today to buy some organic hay for our sheep and we stopped at a fuel station where was also bistro, pizzeria MC Donalds style.. I walked through the room full of people eating to come to the bathroom and I watched them.... and it was so weird... I have not been in such a place for so long and now it felt like coming to another planet? So weird things I saw in peoples face. Interesting experience. maybe it was a little sad

I just started to feel way too warm. I wondered how is it so warm? No heating on at all? I watched the temps and it was 18 degree C. Holy moly I have now opened the balcony door to get some cold in. ahhhh amazing fresh air. I have no heating on at all but hubs have it so warm his side of the house! And his freaking Sauna is poisoning me... ;) When he is away I keep it cool in both apartments. nice and cool and fresh. :)

10. Martin

Martin Gold

Great update! Quite a testimonial from such a young person!

Saving, planning, selling stuff, all for my next layer of magnetism!

BGH

11. nicld

nicld Gold

Quick question about a magnetico pad. I can get a full size pad fro about $200 and would like to get if for my oldest DD but she has a queed bed. Would the slight difference in size be too much?

12. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Go for it. If you center the full size pad on queen mattress, there should be a max of 3 inches not covered on any given side. The key issue is that her entire body will be on the pad .... shouldn't be an issue. Great deal = jump on it.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My problem with magnets must be that I do not have the ability to transfer the energy that builds up. Protons building up? Who knows, I don't understand the magnetic force anyway. So that means I need to work more on my collagen and dehydration. Collagen is the matrix; it is the quantum computer network of the body.

If I am near a magnet, I receive benefits, such as hunger going away, increased comfort in cool or warm environment, or reduction of reactions to artificial EMF. But eventually, after a few weeks, I end up with increasing inflammation, which means "excess" protons if I have this right. I had a similar reaction last summer when laying in the strong sun for a long time -- edema on my shins. Must have been the infra red heat building up protons. Good collagen (and hydration) would move the energy from my shins over to my liver, which needs energy to detox decades of environmental crap. Or maybe move the energy to my spine, which can always use a bit more.

Another thing that would help would be cold. I never hesitate to use a large magnet while doing CT, and have never noticed any problems at that time. But if I am indoors, sitting in a chair with a magnet nearby, I should probably always be using ice of some sort. CT outdoors in the strong hot sun would be ideal. I need to see if that guy still has his 150 gal tank for sale. I also need to go stir my bone broth.

cantweight likes this.
  14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

After all,

Temperature is a crafter, sculptor, and modifier of the photoelectric effect. -JK

15. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

A big thing about why the magnetico sleep pad is supposedly better than others is that you are completely inside the negative field and are not caught in the return positive field. So when you guys are using magnets under your chair and stuff does that not mean you are exposed to both fields at the same time?

Apparently this is bad because it causes a stress response and the body sends more current from the brain to the exposed area. This makes the area heal better in the short term but depletes your brain of current in the long term. Maybe that's what's happening to you nonchalant...

Anyway, is there a way to get round this, am I completely wrong? I would like to add a magnet under my chair but only if it doesn't cause the negative effects written above.

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

When the magnet is lying on the floor, north side up and south touching the floor or carpet, the positive field is directed under your house, while the negative field is directed upwards. So as long as the south side of the magnet is not elevated above your floor, you should be fine.

I don't know if anyone besides myself would get bad effects from small magnets. I do know that occasional use (such as when I CT for an hour) does not give me any side effects.

17. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Yeah but there is a return field at the edge of the magnetic field which would be positive. So unless the magnets really big, you will still be sitting in the return field. Right?

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I don't think so, Sean. I used a ball magnet to find exactly where the fields stop and start.

19. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hmmm... just googled it and can't find any solid links to "return field" other than on magneticos website... suspicious.

Can anyone else weigh in on this idea of a return field?