1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fun with Magnets

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nonchalant, Aug 10, 2013.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

OMG these magnets are kicking my arse. Slept bad again and I could definitely feel that there was something going on. It also did not help that the neighbor dogs started barking at 11 pm and as much as I would have liked to call the sheriff on them, they still owe us $105 for their dog killing my kitten 2 weeks ago (law says that have to pay restitution). Once I get the money, then it is on!!!

Out of all the of the different things that I have tried from supplements to CT to new hormones this is the first thing that I have had any side effects with. Does this mean that this may be the main thing that is causing a bunch of issues?

I will give it about a week before I take the magnet away. Even the DD seemed a bit more agitated last night since I stuck a 95# one under her chair. I am really leery about trying to put on in her bedroom now. If I am having issues and can express that I am off, I would hate for her to have issues too since she cannot express in words that something is wrong. I guess for now we will just try her chair.

I will have to see how the hubby has been sleeping and feeling too. The magnet is on my side of the bed (we have a king) and the DD magnet under her chair is right next to where he sits. I would sneak one under where he sits and watches TV and see if he notices anything. Still have to get a compass soon to make sure that I have them right.

Oh and we got out RO system fixed and I don’t know if it is the water of the magnets but the water just tastes different.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Nicole, even if you have the correct side up, you might want to move the magnet about a foot or two away from your daughter's chair. It shouldn't be uncomfortable. You also might want to put your magnet a few feet from your bed, and slowly bring it closer.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Thanks nonchalant. The DD seems to be doing better. It is really hard to tell why she gets in a foul mood since she can't talk. I di have it right under her heavy leather recliner. Maybe someday I will be brave and move it under her bed.

As for me, I will move it to just under my feet or under the dresser. I think I might be to gung ho on this since I now have one under my desk at work, under the spot on the couch where I sit and under my seat in the car.

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sounds great, Nicole. My throat is no longer sensitive to EMF; it has been several weeks since it has tightened up. So I no longer have that feedback any more. I don't really feel the magnets any more, but I know they are working because I don't get tired like before, and also my appetite is still controlled. I have found that when doing a lot of cooking, it is helpful to move one to the kitchen floor near the stove or sink. It's nice to have the lasting energy again.

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Ok DD is a bit agitated again. I might be moving her magnet and try it again this weekend or stick it under her dresser in her room.

6. nicld

nicld Gold

Going to stick the magnet back under the foot of the bed, so we will see how it goes. Also moved the DD's one out from under her chair to about 5 feet away. she seems better tonight. I will try more stuff with her this weekend.

Did notice yesterday that the carrots I had for supper just tasted weird and my 150# magnet was under me. Did anyone else experience anything like this?

7. Icytoes

Icytoes Guest

I have read several times on this forum that it's important to expose oneself to the north pole of a magnet and avoid the south side. If that is true, you may be in severe danger. If your compass points AT your Magnetico from above, it means that you actually sleep on the south pole of it.

There are plenty of sources on magnetism online, for instance:
    Wikipedia
    physics.org

8. nicld

nicld Gold

WHOOOHOOOO, slept through the night for the first time. Would have probably slept a little more but my furry alarm clock sat on me and let me know that is was getting close to breakfast time plus the bladder said enough too. Did not feel the magnets as much and have been using the 250# pull one a little more this weekend.

9. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Glad you are doing better with the magnets! I had the same experience not noticing it as much. Your making me really want to kick it up to the 250#

10. nicld

nicld Gold

Slept through the night 2 nights in a row but last night did not. I did a 45 minute CT last night and put my 250# magnet beside the bath and I did pretty good in it. Skin got down to 49 degrees but I felt as if I was not cold enough. I have such an issue with trying to reworm enough before bed and it causes me to not sleep as well. Woke up at 3 :( I have another CT on tap for tomorrow and will try to stick the 250# under the bed when I am done and see if that helps.

I have secretly been trying to put the 95# one under the couch that the hubby sits on. Just going to wait a while to see if he thinks he is feeling different before I ask.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, I'm so glad you tried the magnet with your bath, Nicole! It makes CT a breeze for me. Well, actually I also have to ground to have the perfect experience. Two days ago I was getting all trembly and such but I stuck it out the entire hour. I was wondering if the magnet magic was going away, but then when putting things away I discovered that I had connected my grounding strap and long wire to my bed grounding sheet, LOL! I had disconnected the ground wire from my sheet as usual but instead of connecting my bath wire to it, I connected my bath wire to the sheet. Silly girl. I need to pay attention!

I'm really getting spoiled, I expect CT to be effortless now.
    If I cannot get out into the sun after the ice bath, I usually take my 250# magnet around with me. It does help, but nothing like the photoelectric effect. I bet an ice bath while in the strong sun is spectacular.

I doubt your hubby will notice the magnet, actually. Mine still doesn't know one is under his recliner. But it has been ages since he had a snack attack. :)

12. nicld

nicld Gold

I would LOVE for mine to not have a snack attack of CARBS!!! I just cannot get him to stop eating the carbs but it is his life and he is ultimately responsible for his health. I can nag him only so much. I might try and get a couple more and stick them all around the house. He is not too observant and probably will not even notice them.

When I mentioned to a coworker yesterday that I cannot have pizza he was shocked. He then asked if I could eat corn. I said yes but why, he said cause it is so good. My response was what do they feed cows to make them fat, CORN!! Nuff said.

13. nicld

nicld Gold

Quick question - is there anything wrong with putting a foot on a 100# pull manet once in a while? Pretty sure my work is filled with EMF's (I work for a company that uses lasers to convert stuff).

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I do it frequently, but only for about 10-20 seconds on each area of the foot. Hands too. But if I keep in contact with the magnet for too long, it can hurt a bit.
    I touch feet and hands to a magnet to relieve soreness. DH has also had this treatment for his hands about 3 times which seems to have resolved their stiffness. Not sure if there is any other benefit to touching them.

15. nicld

nicld Gold

Thanks, I feel something too when I put my foot on it.

Should be interesting tomorrow. I will be working in our other plant in a meeting all day and might not have my magnet with me. Maybe I will sneak the one in from my car and try not to make it so obvious. I am not fully educated on EMF's to be able to clearly articulate why I am using them.

But at least I am sitting with the 150# under me and 250# beside me.

16. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I removed my 150# magnet from under my chair last night. I have been having some hip pain (which was a big problem years ago) that just won't go away. This morning my hip seems better. A few minutes after removing the magnet, though, I started feeling warm. This chair has a microfiber upholstery which traps body heat. A nearby ceiling fan came to the rescue. I am positive that for me, magnets allow me to be comfortable in high or low temperatures.

I think my hip pain started the combination of my grounded computer and my grounding sheet on my chair, over a period of several months. It was also recently affecting my shoulder and elbow.

I still have magnets on the floor near the sink and stove, and under the car seats. And I wouldn't CT without one.
    At least maybe I won't have to fight the cat for my chair any more. There is still a small one under DH's chair, she can be content with that. And my Magic Magnetico never irritates my hip.

Hope I don't have to fight the munchies again. That was the main incentive for the magnet in the first place.

Perhaps some day I will be able to transfer the energy more efficiently. Working on those nanotubes!

18. nicld

nicld Gold

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

very cute couple!.......

20. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Quick update....my little guy (8 yrs old) was gushing about his magnetico the other night. He thanked DH and I profusely for getting it. Said he loves to go bed now, he looks forward to snuggling in for the night (this is a kid that never wanted to sleep in his bed or alone), he has no night terrors, bed wetting has stopped, some neuro issues that showed up in his walking and running have ceased completely. He said he runs faster now. We have also noticed he is faster to recover from the occasional diet mis-step.
    Yay!