1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fun with Magnets

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nonchalant, Aug 10, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - that is not good I am pretty sure - you shouldn't use your laptop on the bed.....in fact - I thought someone said you shouldn't spend a lot of time during the day near the pad. It occurred to me at the time - in a child's or teenager's room when they spend a lot of time in their room it wouldn't be good at all. Maybe someone will remember where those posts are?
    the magnetico thread?

2. Inger

Inger Silver

I think you are right Audrey about the computer. I slept so well tonight. First night on my magnetico. When I laid down I felt so sweetly relaxed... I really could feel a difference! Very small difference but clear. So cool. My sister felt some weird sensations here and there on her body... like some twitches in differemt places. She sleeps in second floor in the house. I did not had those twitches though.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The problem is that the magnetico pad is up off of the floor, so you get the opposite charge to your lower legs and feet. So you shouldn't spend a lot of time near the pad, unless you are on top of the bed. So you can spend all day in bed. :)

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Anyone testing metals or chelating with magnetico use?

Thrilled and concerned with the removal of metals from my little guys body. He has tested high in lead and aluminum. Was curious about binders. Dr Bonlie recommends DMSA....I am also thinking about seaweeds, kelp, spirulina, chlorella and/or activated charcoal. Perhaps Welchol.

Or maybe it is gentle enough that all we are doing for him will be enough?

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Well well! Another confirmation. I mentioned to my sister that if she were to go outside when she gets hungry, she might see some relief. Evidently she did see an effect of some sort, but then she said her worst problem was evening munchies undoing all her good eating and exercise during the day. Her definition of good eating differs from mine, but that's another issue. I gave her a small magnet to put under her evening chair. I stressed keeping North up. I wasn't sure it would help, because she hasn't elimitated fluoride like I have, or reduced it like DH has.

It works!! She is delighted, but she thinks it must be psychological. Perhaps some day she will be more open. I did tell her that DH is unaware of his magnet, but it didn't elicit any questions.

I was surprised that such a small magnet would work so well in someone that is dehydrated. This is great.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  6. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

I am chelating with DMSA for lead, mercury, arsenic and bismuth and using the magnetico. I did rid myself already of the bismuth and arsenic. I have 8 more weeks to go before testing again. I do expect to be mostly rid of them by then as I was seeing pretty good success in a couple month time frame. I can tell you that the last few weeks, I have been a lot happier and if not quite up to par, at least not so fly-off-the-handleish and I can at least pull myself together and act civil. I also have more energy and a lot less hip/leg joint pain. This is an amazing change for me. I have been sleeping on it since July but this is the first noticable change since using it. I also have added more iodine and borax to the mix. Pleased with the results so far and am looking forward to more.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Non - I was thinking about you yesterday at the beach and this complete lack of hunger. I wouldn't have been able to even take one bite of anything - even after 7 hours since breakfast...I still haven't got any magnets - gotta work on that today!

8. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Im so glad to hear you are improving and seeing some positives. I will definitely check into the DMSA then. I hope my little guy gets some energy too!!!

Thanks for the feedback :)

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Isn't it amazing? Why didn't we realize this before?

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Like you have already said...we assumed we were too busy and didn't think of food......at least I have learned something.....

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I've also noticed it with my cat. She comes inside in the morning for food. If I wait until the sun rises to let her in, she often decides to skip breakfast, and won't come inside at all. She just stares at me and wonders why I'm messing with the door and calling her name. Then she stretches in the sunshine, and goes back to sleep.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

So .... I am not hungry and not thirsty at all when out in the sun all day ...... Is this happening to others? I always take lots of water with me but usually have to force my self to drink it and often forget altogether...I was worrying about that....

13. cantweight

cantweight Gold

My little guy has been 10 nights on his magnetico now. After the very first night a rash exploded around his groin/thigh area. Perhaps it was just coincidence? The odd thing was that the rash was most severe in the morning and would clear a bit throughout the day....opposite what would be expected unless the pad was causing some kind of disruption/detox? The first few nights we had some really strange behavior too, crying, anger, saying horrible things, having scary negative thoughts....mind you, this is the sweetest child...he loves hugs and cuddles and says the kindest things all the time. I almost thought about pulling the pad....but I believe in what it can do.

Rash is fading and his mood is very calm now. He is sleeping well, easier to wake, and his speech is wonderful (no stuttering), he seems a bit more centered and grounded than usual. Still a bit of involuntary movement of arms, head/neck, and mild OCD. Very early though. Time will tell. So far so good :)

14. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

non, finally ordered a magnetic ceramic block. This morning I placed my glass carafe of water on it. Just had my first taste of it. Very first thing I noticed is how soft it feels in my mouth.

Need to get another block to keep on the kitchen counter at home for my water there.

15. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

SO I've been wondering how to magnetize my CT Tank water...

would one of Non's big magnets work??? I'm CT outside, in a plastic 100 gal stock tank.

I'm thinking that just dropping it into the tank would be sufficient ... any thoughts???

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Non seems to do a lot of directional things with her magnets .......like she puts it on a counter I think and north faces her when she is C/Ting......

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I bought two magnets and they are stuck together and I can't get them apart! I feel like such a looser.....

Gretchen - how is that necklace working for you?

18. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Audrey it definitely helped while I was in the pentagon ... now I'm not using it, unless I have to go into a client site.

I've definitely noticed that when I can get outside and sit on the grass I'm less hungry. this morning I CT and felt great but I didn't get as much grounding as I prefer and I can tell now... going to get ready to go pick up the kids and see if walking barefoot helps re-center me...

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After Quantum sleep blog.........you wont be worrying about such nonsense.

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am glad I am not the only one that Dr. K. says worries about nonsense! even Yoda has a lapse now and again....:)