1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fulvic acid education.

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Thanks @Jack Kruse.

This came up in my research, started my family on it about a month ago.

Aussies in the group this is the Australian product I found (I have no connection).

I liked them because not only are they a small business needing support but they are transparent and openly show their testing process and testing outcomes for both microbial and heavy metal contamination.

They are called The Natural Edge and based in Port Macquarie https://www.fulvicacidaustralia.com.au

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Foliar spraying of your garden with a dilute fulvic acid solution makes a marked difference in the vitality of plants and I believe will bestow fulvic goodness on those eating the veggies. This is the only thing I give to my plants directly as I believe feeding the soil in correct ratios is critical. I also put drops of fulvic in water for poultry and ruminants. Anyone know a good bulk source of FVA?

4. https://www.advancednutrients.com/articles/humic-fulvic-acid-for-plants/
    https://mbferts.com/products/soluble-fulvic-acid-powder-80

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Say, I want (for my GF's garden) 20 to 40 ten tonnes trucks of the best soil I can get.
    How to go about finding that type of soil, available for purchase?

Classification of arable land in Poland
    https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klasyfikacja_gruntów_ornych_w_Polsce

Agricultural Land Grades and Maps
    http://www.lra.co.uk/services/soil-survey-soil-mapping/agricultural-land-grades

-----------------------------
    Translation from Polish classification.
    Note that it is not only about the soil itself, but also location, dept, drainage.
    They mention sugar beets (likely because that requires more than 2 feet depth of good soil).

Class I – the best arable soils
    These soils are always found in good physiographic conditions, that is, on plains or on very small slopes.
    They are rich in all plant nutrients, have a good natural structure, even at a considerable depth, are easy to grow, warm active, permeable and airy, but at the same time sufficiently moist.
    In a well-educated and deep accumulation level, they contain sweet humus, do not show much acidification, have good water-air relations, and do not require drainage.
    High yields of the noblest and deeply rooted crops can be achieved on them without much effort.
    All cultivated plants go on them, and above all sugar beets, wheat, alfalfa, rapeseed, red clover and vegetables.
    This class includes arable soils: the best chernozems, dust madas, humus madas, some black soils, rędziny and brown soils made from loess.

Dan2 and John Schumacher like this.
  6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Idk when I see celebrities like Kylie Jenner encouraging it... it definitely makes me question it. First thing I think of is how does it effect iron?

https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet...vic-acid-and-should-you-add-it-to-your-water/

Gary Soffer, MD, an integrative medicine physician at the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven

“Since FvA may increase drug and nutrient absorption, there’s a concern that it may possibly increase absorption of toxins and pollutants, too,”

It’s also unknown if fulvic acid can cross the very tight barrier between the brain and the blood in humans....

Since our immune system can work for us, as in the case of infections, or against us, as in the case of autoimmune diseases, it is unclear if this effect from fulvic acid is helpful or harmful to the body,”

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ids_on_iron_and_manganese_homeostasis_in_rats

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. IMG_9704 (1).JPG
    Celebrity endorsements mean nothing, and I wouldn't take something you are unsure of. Better to put all sups in compost pile!

As an experiment, I added about 2 tbs FVA to one of these 625 gallon troughs to see if these cattle would select for or away from the FVA. There are about 60 bred heifers in this pasture. The troughs have previously been used evenly meaning the cows don't have a favorite trough. I don't have a prediction other than that they will share the love with the grass and soil when they are done.

I put just a drop in the chicken's water.

Be still.

IMG_9700 (3).JPG

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Beautiful property!

You’ll have to keep us posted on your experiment.

9. Thanks 5G Canary,
    We feel like we fell in the butter dish!

After 5 days the cattle had drank about 800 gallons of water evenly from the four troughs. Did not favor or avoid water with FVA.
    I put a drop into the bathtub last night with epson salts. Anectdotally, very relaxing!

Hope you all are well!

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  10. you are made of minerals so why wouldn't they be beneficial...see olrees minerals for the genetic code

Marko Pollo and JanSz like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

time 5:40
    minerals for tumor suppressing genes
    (cant google that book)
    time 7:52
    minerals for the genetic code

upload_2021-11-4_8-37-15.png
    Forbidden Knowledge - Minerals for the Genetic Code Part. 1
    Aug 12, 2015
    upload_2021-11-4_8-42-30.png

upload_2021-11-4_8-47-16.png

@DrEttinger
    @John Schumacher please double-check my selenium (compare to what he said on time 13:00 and down
    Only organic selenium must be eaten. (Inorganic promotes diabetics 2 and tuberculosis)
    I eat BodyBio selenium, which is sodium selenate
    He wants
    Selenomethionine time 14:20
    ------------------
    Thorne Research - Selenomethionine - 200 mcg Selenium
    https://www.amazon.com/Thorne-Research-Selenomethionine-Supplement-Antioxidant/dp/B00B5N9IDQ/ref=sr_1_5?crid=XBVPHR67Z07A&keywords=selenomethionine+200mcg&qid=1636031676&qsid=147-2766293-1723739&sprefix=Selenomethionine,aps,144&sr=8-5&sres=B00B5N9IDQ,B07YNQ39XS,B003PQV6NG,B000Z90J4S,B000F4ZVKK,B079B2PDW1,B07JKCTBG4,B00YAULMUS,B08D3S5D1K,B0885R2826,B001WUAGHO,B00LHZU2Z0,B00TXR7O3C,B000NBYP5C,B00012NHYI,B0851KPCJK,B092FYGN5X,B077CBC1S6,B086JNHN21,B01HH5AAOG&srpt=MINERAL_SUPPLEMENT
    ------------------
    upload_2021-11-4_9-5-9.png

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Marko Pollo likes this.
  12. Acres USA has this book and tons more. Please check it out if you are interested in soil health or anything about nature. William Albrecht is my favorite agronomist, his writings of balancing soil and human animal health are awesome. Has been supporting eco ag for a long time. It is on sale right now. Jeff Bezos is a shit stain on humanity. Happy reading

13. As we know, in nature, Selenium is bond to protein.

Selenomethionine: a randomized controlled trial -
    upload_2021-11-4_8-15-55.png
    Selenomethionine in the methionine pool is metabolized via the trans-sulfuration pathway and selenocysteine h-lyase to yield metabolically active selenium in the selenium pool. The selenosugar (1h-methylseleno-N-acetyl-D-galactosamine) does not accumulate in plasma because it is filtered into the urine by the kidney

We (the authors) tested the hypotheses that selenium deficiency occurs in patients with cirrhosis and that inorganic selenium in the form of selenate would correct that deficiency but selenomethionine would not.

They found: Functionally -> selenium deficiency was associated with an impairment of selenomethionine metabolism by the liver.

Plasma selenoprotein biomarkers did not increase in healthy subjects supplemented with selenomethionine.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16614127/
    Neither glutathione peroxidase activity nor selenoprotein P concentration responded to selenium supplementation.​

In conclusion, we interpret the results of the current study as supporting the hypothesis that cirrhosis causes functional selenium deficiency in some patients by impairing selenomethionine metabolism, and the incidence of selenium deficiency increases as cirrhosis becomes more severe.

Bottomline: How's your liver function?
    What therapies are you employing to improve you liver & kidney ATP output?
    How much organ "meat" do you eat per week? Are you supporting bio-dynamic rangers?

Do you eat oysters from various sources weekly?

JanSz likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

He, in his video, is complaining that the cows are fed the wrong selenium.
    Then cow poops, cow poop is supposed to be one of the best natural fertilizers, but it is not.
    It has the wrong selenium in it.
    Cows' brains and other organ meat and muscle meat contain the wrong selenium.

He is saying that East USA farmland has no selenium at all.
    The west USA has selenium but it is the wrong kind.
    Farmers know about it and supplement cows with selenium, but wrong selenium.

-----
    I supplement with selenium (other than eating it with food).
    But I just realized that the selenium I ate is not selenium methionine.
    On my (functional) Spectracell test I am good with selenium.
    Just ordered a new batch of selenium. The selenium methionine
    Question
    was that a smart move, or was the guy full of hot air?

upload_2021-11-4_13-42-1.png
    Guy complains that wrong selenium is a cause of diabetes 2.
    I have low fasting insulin,
    but rather a high fasting sugar (while Glucose-Insulin Interaction is acceptable).

How to get my fasting sugar lower?

15. I agree with his assessment -> What they eat -> you eat. Poor sources create poor meats.
    Please consider supporting https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-164#post-305690

• I love one of the comments made in the video was -
      • "As long as the sunshine, there is a free lunch."
      https://polyfaceyum.com/
      • We deliver our food to convenient locations all over Virginia, Maryland, And Washington DC. Place your order as early as 4 weeks before or as late as 3 days before the pick up. Take a look at our location delivery schedule below and choose a location that's convenient for you. When you're done ordering choose the location and day for pickup.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Forbidden Knowledge - Minerals for the Genetic Code Part. 2
    Aug 12, 2015
    975Share
    Save

[​IMG]
    ForbiddTV

17.9K subscribers

Part 2 of Dr. Richard Olree explaining the importance of certain key minerals we may be lacking. Forbidden Knowledge episode #70 originally aired 8/8/08