1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Full moon

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Aerose91, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

As someone who is very sick I'm exponentially more sensitive to things than normal people. For a few days prior and during a full moon my disease goes haywire. Particularly my adrenaline levels go through the roof and therefore my sleep gets even worse than normal. I'm talking 30-60 minutes a night which leads me into even further disease.

Sometimes it will go as far as psychosis (which I am close to daily regardless) but whatever the symptoms may be, it's always a revved up situation.

Is there anything that can be done to counter this aside from the regular protocols? Nothing I can do seems to have any effect.

2. Very similar situation here. This entire week has been extremely trying for me, and I'm sure today will be tough. I've been feeling as though I'm watching the things around me from a perspective other than my own; almost movie-like. In other words, my normal dissociation is greatly heightened. This induces brain fog because everything is so "weird", and then I become anxious about that, which exacerbates everything.

I think anything that would enhance one's own personal magnetism/stored charge in cells would help. Ground as much as possible, perhaps all day. Stay cold all day. Be ketotic. If possible, us various biohacker technologies such as CES, TENS, MET (microcurrent electro-therapy), etc. especially if combining it with other things. Example -> CES @ an alpha wave frequency while grounding and using the cool fat burner+cool gut buster and/or the CryoHelmet while also running a MET program at specified muscles/tissues.

3. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I also have dissociation, mine due to encephalopathy, and it's gotten worse as of the past few days. Unfortunately I can't ground because I'm currently staying in the desert and the heat is so intense outside it makes me much sicker to go outdoors. I do stay as cold as possible though.

4. Starfish Prime

Starfish Prime New Member

What's your nnemf situation like, aero?

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Hmmm, the DH and myself did not sleep the best last night either even after oxy. We seem to have the same issues right around a full moon too. I have been noticing it the whole year now too. Time to do some research.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

around full moon last week there was a lot of magnetic disturbances/storms going on too... for days... might have a double effect.....
    I check it every so often.. just to see if it has an impact. Does not have too much impact on me though except when I choose to do not so optimal stuff..... :alien: like not sleeping in the night! o_O

7. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I have emmence trouble sleeping as it is but full moons just throw everything on its head. My nnemf is pretty minor and I have nothing near me at night. That damn moon though...