1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fruits/vegetables

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Johnny Gonzalez, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Johnny Gonzalez

Johnny Gonzalez New Member

I’ve been having difficulties accepting the concept of nutrition.

I have been a practicioner of Dr. Morse approach to nutrition. Learning and applying his teachings has given me great success and also the understanding of the lymphatic system and kidney filtration has been a huge benefit in my life.
    I know JK states it’s not about foods, but if meats/dairy etc are acid/mucus forming & you’re able to heal with fruits and vegetables how can they both be correct?

Is there any videos or blogs that can assist me in this transition?

The idea of eating meat, sea food and animal fats is very hard for me to mentally digest.

Thank you in advance.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My book has a chapter on the fuel but to understand it I would suggest watching free podcasts and old blogs. I have a blog I was gonna release on food on Patreon but I have been not keen on it.

3. Johnny Gonzalez

I have binged on every podcast currently out lol.

I just ordered your book and I look forward to it.

I respect and love your message and it was no accident that I fell into your work. I’ve been applying the rest of your recommendations and protocols & I feel as I gain more biology understanding that I will recognize what I need to do. It’s just hard to jump straight to any meat/sea food etc after years of not consuming.

I get the DHA aspect to this but couldn’t sea algae be incorporated? I’m like on board with everything you say and it resonates deeply, however you have mentioned we are capable of eating shit on a shingle, and still thriving when our mitochondria is optimal.

Is there any specific blog or podcast that you feel would be beneficial?

4. Johnny Gonzalez

Please release or send over this way lol.

5. Johnny Gonzalez

Specifically what are you thoughts on a raw food diet, primarily fruits, to heal and regenerate?

If fruits produce the highest electric magnetic energy in angstroms then how can they be compared to meats that have little to none?

Can you also clarify how fats energy compare as a superior to fruits ?

I’ve been taught that fruits contain simple sugars, which is the proper source of fuel for the cells in our bodies. The cells of our body use glucose or fructose with oxygen to achieve cellular energy known as ATP.

Would this be incorrect ?

I’m just trying to make sense of this and any input is greatly appreciated?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Covered in my patreon blog. Fruits and nuts do not have the powers you think. You've been sold a load of shit if you believe it. How do I know fats trump fruit.

It is called the P/O ration and it turns out the P/O ratio is driven by H+ and destroyed by deuterium.

What is fruit loaded with?

Deuterium.

You need to join Patreon. You have much to learn.

www.patreon.com/DrJackKruse

Jenelle likes this.
  7. Johnny Gonzalez

Will do thank you !