1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

From Toronto, Canada. Looking to connect with locals. Also, where to start?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Discalced, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Discalced

Discalced New Member

Hey! I'm David from Toronto,

I learned about Kruse like 10 years ago, but wasn't ready for it until now, especially after recent health issues (fatigue/apathy & stress/overwhelm, which I'm guessing a lot of it is due to MTHFR mutation I have). Starting doing the morning light due to Huberman's recommendations, but Kruse takes it much further. Also working on the grounding and EMF stuff too.

I started making a habit of running down to the beach each morning & going into the lake.

I'm quite rationally minded, so I'm quite skeptical about all this, but the great thing is that it's not that much of a risk to start trying & applying. It's also inspiring me to learn quantum physics so I can get a good understanding of the mechanisms and check his work.

Personally, I was quite into human movement science & spent quite a long time learning about strength & conditioning and physical rehabilitation, especially developmental kinesiology. A number of years ago, I tried mindfulness meditation to help with the stress, and eventually that blossomed into full on interest into (mystical/esoteric) religion, like indo-Tibetan Buddhism, Apostolic Christianity etc.

Would be great to connect with people in the area who are living the lifestyle, to share resources, tips etc.

2. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Hi David, how cold is L Ontario this time of year

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi David and welcome. I was born in Toronto and lived in Guelph for many years.

I have lived in Australia for the past 17 years.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Discalced

Discalced New Member

Right now it's 22 deg C around midday. can be 15-17 deg C in the mornings... why?

6. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Just curious to know what temperature the water is for a lake that is not you would consider as been shallow. I surprised it gets as warm as what you've posted. How do ya reckon you would go getting in there during winter?