1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

From Dr. Lazlo Boros , Re: Deuterium Testing

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by AdamF, Dec 5, 2017.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

After listening to Jack w/ Nathan Walz on Facebook last night, I sent Dr. Lazlo Boros an e-mail to find out more about where to get the deuterium tissue fractionation testing that Jack mentioned, and he sent me a lot of information that may be of interest to people on the forums.

I've attached his response below:

From Dr. Boros:

"
    The easiest and most reliable whole body tissues deuterium depletion test is our Breathy(R) assay that you can fully explore and order at www.cignaturehealth.com

I also developed a tissue based indirect surrogate deuterium test using certain sequences in connection with nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). You can review this method by listening to my talk below. You can also order this test via our CignatureHealth website!

The precise biochemical mechanisms how deuterium depletion occurs in cells can be found in Med Hypotheses. 2016 Feb; 87: 69–74. doi: 10.1016/j.mehy.2015.11.016

Neuro-Oncology, Volume 19, Issue 4, 1 April 2017, Pages 595–596, https://doi.org/10.1093/neuonc/now284
    https://www.academia.edu/21057478/C...quilibrium_and_Water_Pools_of_Mammalian_Cells

Aging related excellent deuterium depletion related experiments have also been published:

Toxicol Lett. 2012 Jun 20; 211(3): 319–324.doi: 10.1016/j.toxlet.2012.04.014

Please let us know if you have questions.

Best Wishes, László G. Boros"

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I didn't know where to post this but I found this video interview of Dr. Laszlo G. Boros that I think will answer just about everyone's questions about deuterium and put what Dr. Kruse's information into a perspective view. This video really connected the dots of what Dr. Kruse has been saying.

@Jack Kruse is high levels of deuterium (cancer/diseases) = entrophy?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is old post written by:
    AdamF, Dec 6, 2017

@AdamF

Because I have seen this video where on time 2:36 dr Boros is saying that coconut water is very good,
    when I started drinking his Preventa-25 I was mixing it with coconut water.

Only much latter on I send my coconut water for testing.
    Testing indicated high deuterium content in that coconut water.

Question:
    What kind of good things dr Boros might have had in mind when saying that coconut water is good for drinking?

//

upload_2018-9-7_17-8-59.png

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Maybe fresh “stick a straw in the hole” coconut water, not bottled?

5. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Really? I remeber him saying the opposite in the vermont talk. Specifically that the white part (Coconut water) on the mri is D rich and the black part (coconut meat) as D depleted.

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi JanSz.

Yes this is an old thread, not sure why you point that out. Anyway, in the video I posted he says its high in deuterium. He is in my opinion very detailed about many things said about what it is in and what how it increases. Not being mean but did you watch the video I posted. That video was made I believe this year.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Vermont talk happened long after the talk in above video.

Good that we have a record and able re-listen dr Boros words (before his Vermont talk.

I do not hold it against him. Learning process.

There is another learning and a change.
    When we started on deuterium, I have found on CignatureHealth board list of foods and their D ppm values.
    Aquafina had very low deuterium value (139.5ppm), much better than any naturally waters (high in price). That made Aquafina highly desirable water for mixing with any DDW-25.
    When I mentioned that to them, that page disappeared and is no longer available.
    So, I tested my own Aquafina, and there is nothing special about it (150.5ppm).

upload_2018-9-8_7-59-24.png

upload_2018-9-8_7-59-54.png

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In my Indian Indian food supermarket they sell variety of coconut products
    fresh green coconuts
    fresh green coconuts with hole in and drinking straw in place
    dried whole coconuts
    and variety of other coconut products

//
    Really very convenient place for finding variety of foods.
    Indian Indian Supermarkets
    Asian Supermarkets
    Jewish/Muslims fit food stores
    Polish food stores
    Argentinian restaurant

@Inger have you hear about that

Couple days ago, I found that gas station attendant that was from Himalaya, not Sherpa but from the other side of the mountains.

So my Parsippany NJ 07054 must have something in common to Ark of Noah or tower of Babel.
    upload_2018-9-8_8-16-4.png
    upload_2018-9-8_8-17-39.png

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018