1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Friend with ALS

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by karenr, Aug 8, 2021.

1. karenr

karenr Silver

Asking for a close friend who received this unfortunate diagnosis. As a natural health practitioner himself, he’s handling it well, seeking healing and not succumbing to the diagnosis shock and downward spiral that can trigger. But symptoms are progressing. He’s had a lot of exposure to mold, and we’re thinking this could be a major factor.

There are loads of functional medicine approaches that could take time and scatter attention in so many directions, so is there something to look into as a primary therapy to focus on?

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good to see you again after about 3 years. Hopefully, you are doing ok.
    There is really nothing better for your friend except getting a consultation with @Jack Kruse
    Sooner, better.

You or your friend may want to ask Jack questions on next month's webinar or PowWow.
    In-person or text.

Tanya and John Schumacher like this.
  3. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

First and foremost bless you for asking for your friend and I pray for you and your efforts for your friend to quickly find the very best treatment for his Dx of ALS. It is great that he is handling it well.

I totally agree with JanSz that "There is really nothing better for your friend except getting a consultation with @Jack Kruse Sooner, better."

I had a friend who I had not seen before she quickly passed with ALS and that was a sad shock to me.
    My own Father passed from complications of early onset AD so these conditions are one's that are of interest to me. I do agree that there are 'loads of functional medicine approaches'

For your 'brainstorming' you might consider reviewing these to see if you think they are appropriate to share with your friend.
    You are wise to want to filter out so as not to "scatter attention in so many directions".

• Short 6 minute presentation on The Benefits of TUDCA by Eric Berg DC TUDCA was mentioned at 3:29 for ALS.

Dan2 likes this.

4. Hi karen,

This response may be a bit late. My husband has been diagnosed with ALS earlier this year. You are correct, there are too many areas to research and get lost in.

For what my opinion is worth you mention your friend has had a lot of mould exposure, this is definitely worth clearing. My husband has very high levels of mould also. We are working with a naturopath in Melbourne who is trained in the Klinghardt protocol. There is also the original protocol by Richie Shoemaker who uncovered link between water damaged homes and mould illness.

Judy Mikovits did/does some work with Dietrich Klinghardt and they believe that hidden retroviruses play havoc so alongside all your friend is doing maybe they can pursue mould elimination.

We spoke briefly with Jay Lombard (who Martha Ray mentioned) who has turned his practice into treating ALS, he has a theory that it is a vascular issue - interesting seeing my husband has uncontrolled atrial fibrillation.

Wishing you/your friend all the very best, Laudy

Martha Ray likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Martha Ray likes this.