1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Free water deficit?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by cantweight, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

When I wrote the above I had a word in mind that came to me unbidden - pseudohypoxia and that CO2 had something to say in the subject . Looks like jut as in languages one can have a passive and active vocabulary. I understand when told but do not reproduce well when "spoken to"
    Here is what Yew said :
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...uination-one-is-live.12990/page-2#post-156132
    Paraphrasing
    CO2 is another signalling compound that gets electrons to the place where they need to go.

Quoting directly from the post:

" Or put differently, the best case scenario is to have lots of O2 plus lots of CO2 to help dump that O2 in the places that need it. Achieving this at sea level is probably ideal, for the reasons stated in the blog post (more O2, less nn-EMF, less cosmic rays, less requirement for SCN to speed up)

Note: As possibly a separate effect of CO2, this post alluded to the fact that CO2 + cold works to condense cells (good thing, brings things closer for more quantum mechanical effects) -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/a-few-questions-on-ppp-and-fat.8955/#post-102586

I need to study this effect more to comment on how it is affected"

@yewwei.tan Thanks !!!

Shijin13 likes this.
  2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Hah! 'Horse puckey'!
    I've never heard that before. LOL!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Lah ..... I feel like your brain is in overdrive ...... I want what ever you are taking - and I want it now!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Caroline this helps your brain work faster: WATER. In Oz its no bueno.

Shijin13 likes this.