1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Free water deficit?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by cantweight, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Dextery

Dextery New Member

When I posted about my blood viscosity increasing due to spring water consumption, Dr K pointed to what nonchalant said in response:

"Your zeta potential is increasing. With good zeta potential, the red blood cells do not clump and your blood is less viscous. When your blood is drawn for testing, it should be a faster process."
    http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthre...Water-and-blood-viscosity&highlight=viscosity

My take away is that if stick yourself as you would when drawing blood for measuring FBG, your blood should not form a bubble on your finger if you are drinking enough non flouridated water. The blood should lay flat. One crude measure in addition to the 140mg of sodium measure.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

The last few days I have been drinking sparkling natural mineral water because I haven't been able to get plain spring water at the store I shop at. I am able to drink so much more of the sparkling water and feel much more thirst now. Before I never felt thirsty at all and was forgetting to drink. Last night I drank 24 oz within 2 hours of going to bed and wound up going to the bathroom only once and that was because I woke up and thought I might just as well go. Prior to that - I was getting up a few times during the night.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

3. Dextery

Dextery New Member

Yup. Also be sure to freeze the water to structure the water and then drink it. You will find your skin will feel very silky very soon. I am a 70 year old phart and my skin...especially hands...are smooth and silky. And you will find that your energy level will greatly increase because you have in the structured water a built in energy supply.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess we belong to the same generation Dex! But why is the sparkling mineral water as opposed to the spring water making the difference? I thought maybe it was the salt - but not so .....maybe more minerals? labels don't tell you much.
    It says on the label - do no t freeze.....

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I found this too. The last blood draw - I was amazed when I looked over and saw 6 vials of blood. Usually they have a really tough time getting enough blood and always have to make a notation that it is a low blood draw.

I think that is the reason I passed out and fell .....my blood sugar dropped and so did I! I am much more aware of my blood sugar now and always carry some chocolate in my purse....I sure don't want a re enactment of that scene!

So - this seems like a good thing?

6. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Dextery, do you freeze the water solid and then let it melt? Or do you just freeze it long enough so some ice crystal structure has formed?

My hands have gotten quite dried out and wrinkly around the knuckles over the past 5 years or so. I was thinking I had developed "my mother's hands" (which I remember as being the same and also tough enough to pull a hot cookie sheet out of the oven!). Over the past couple of months, as I work hard on rehydration, they seem to be improving a bit. I love the idea that they could be smooth and silky again!

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

is not need to let her freeze key issues at the water has more low density water and it to make it have the ability to be more coherentthat high-density water would be. high-density water has a higher proportion and bulk water or tapwater and low density water

8. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Thanks, Dr Kruse. Are you using voice recognition software? Or typing while in a 26 degree tub? I think I may need a decoder ring this morning! LOL

But seriously, are you saying it is not needed to let the water freeze? I think I get that the point is to make the water more coherent by increasing the proportion of low density water. And I remember that you said in QB 4, that there is more low density water as the temperature decreases. So, is it a good idea to let it reach the point where crystal structures start to form? And then is it good to drink it before it warms up too much? Or once coherent, does it tend to remain that way and so previously frozen melt water is also good?

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was wondering if aliens have taken over Dr. K's texting thumbs??

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I had the opposite effect - if I hadn't been sitting I would have passed out a couple of times. That has never ever happened before.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

According to Mae-Wan Ho, there is a lots of coherent water.

13. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Today I saw a statement somewhere, probably Livestrong, that said Mineral Water would help lower triglycerides. Is that a load of horse puckey or a golden nugget?
    Livestrong is full of contradictory articles, so I have to be careful what I read there.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

I was a bit worried too... :eek:
    But today it seems better? Hmmm.. maybe he really typed from a 26 degree tub. Or had a bit too much of malbec.. ;)

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Too much malbec would be very acceptable ......a guy's gotta cut lose sometimes.. and forget all the crap.....

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think he has a timer going on his computer and he's going as fast as possible. Drive-by mode engaged. :)

17. Dextery

Dextery New Member

Drive by mode is only engaged with his wife and Taco Bell. ;);)

18. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Maybe that's why I can't understand anything he writes! That little post was unbelievably confusing!

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

LOL.....

20. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Here ya go @Cpt.Tired . I had to read it three times as well to get it . My money is on malbec too .
    "It is not need to let it freeze. Key issues are that the water has more low density water and you (cool it) to make it have the ability to be more coherent, same as high-density water would be. High-density water has a higher proportion( of coherence) than bulk water or tapwater and low density water"
    That is how I read it.

@caroline I have the same thing going on. Still bottled mineral water leaves me stone cold. I drink it at gun point. Sparkling bottled water I like but forget about. Mineral soda water however I crave . There is a variety of RO soda we sometimes get when the other is sold out and it has not the same pull but still more than the RO vaiety We get the soda for mixing with wine and I crave it on its own. Does the sifon act as a structuriser? This is our poison of choice.
    https://mla-s1-p.mlstatic.com/17497-MLA20138581467_082014-C.jpg

Edit: I delved into how mineral /soda water is made thinking that maybe bicarb is used to make the bubbles but apparently it is uniformely CO2 . So we crave Co2. What does that say about us,our state of affairs ? Delving again...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    caroline likes this.