1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

France is banning Wifi.......around kids.

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The French government has moved to outlaw Wi-Fi in nurseries, schools and childcare centres that cater for children under six. You'd think this would wake up Americans and the FCC about why they are doing this. The French clearly get the risk of WiFi on a developing human but we just ignore it for convenience and profit. The move is offering "a chance" to the creators of Li-Fi, a system that uses light to provide internet access. This is not a good cycle of replacement for those developing infants either due to frequency or due to flicker effects in this system. I see many potential issues using light to deliver communications. http://luxreview.com/article/2017/0...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

2. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

All for the sake of drilling a few holes and running a few cables or optic fibers . . . .

And why only children under 6? According to Barry Trower the most susceptible are the eggs/
    ovaries of young girls.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Joyfun, Alex97232 and shiran like this.
  3. Erin Gaiser

Erin Gaiser New Member

France also made a huge move to ban kids from bringing cell phone into schools! Just a month ago I think.
    Paris used to have free wi-fi for the city, but it got taken out.
    All municipal buildings (libraries, government buildings) have taken wi-fi out because people got headaches!
    It just pisses me off because meanwhile Germany just keeps talking about building more towers, more wi-fi in school so that the kids aren't ,technologically' behind ect.

seanb4 likes this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

Cool, France might be a great option to move to..hmmm... Whats up with Germany :tears: they are starting installing smart meters too here! I just talked to my landlord to make sure she will not. I explained how bad it is for health. She said sure not, we do not need it. Thanks god! Because no way am I going to live in a home with a smart meter!

drezy likes this.
  5. Erin Gaiser

Erin Gaiser New Member

yes, not anything perfect in france either, they are doing smart meters too! its coming here to germany now too.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Erin, where in Germany do you live? I live 30 minute drive south of the border of Denmark... close to North Sea... the beach is full of oysters here! Just picked 111 oysters yesterday :) If you live anywhere close, come and pick a bag of oysters with me :) I have a feeling the oyster population is exploding here! It appears more and more oysters.... way more than 5 years ago as I started picking them...huh!

7. Erin Gaiser

Erin Gaiser New Member

I live in the south - Schwarzwald- Weisenbach