1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Former ancestral cuisine educator turned pupil of light

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Annie Dru, Sep 25, 2018.

?

Does anyone know if salt crystal lamps emit healing light (negative ions) as per all the buzz?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Hi all,

I'm delighted to be here, and beyond grateful to have happened upon this community. I've spent the last decade immersed in the work of Dr. Weston A. Price; as a field educator and board member for both the Price Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, the Hunt Gather Grow Foundation, and WAPF Wise Traditions Conference presenter. Understanding the concept of solar intelligence as it pertains to the "sacred foods" of our ancestors was a game-changer for me... until I unwittingly immersed myself in the toxic light of an "alien blue sun". A perfect storm of events (TBI, menopause, family crisis & 4G) conspired to bring me to my knees health-wise, culminating in a constellation of bizarre symptoms no amount of "ancestral cuisine" could remedy. Just when I was at the brink of throwing away God's greatest gift, I discovered Dr. Kruse's work and immediately "saw the light". It is my hope to absorb this information adequate to share it with my students & greater "real food" community. Thank you for allowing me an opportunity to learn.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go watch all my WAPF videos from Vermont......2016 and 2017 are on YouTube.......2018 is not but it is astounding on my Patreon. If Dr. Price were alive he'd be part of my tribe of mitochondriacs and not Sally Fallon's frozen thought soldiers.

JanSz likes this.
  3. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Indeed sir, have done... more than once!

JanSz likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kids in schools with Wifi = zoo'd primates.

Kids given fecal transplants who never have their light environment change = brain destruction with time via a broken redox.

Guess why so many kids have gut issues?

What doesn't this guy know? Light in the primate zoo is very similar to light in the hominid zoo and the results are the same. It is painfully obvious what he is missing. How long do you think it will take for him to get around and reach Jeff Leach's work in Science on this topic? Light at the equator does not vary and no matter what you did to the Hadza their microbiome there was rock solid. Wild primates and wild humans have a lot in common. The most interesting thing is the zoo humans have no idea they have a lot in common with the confined primates because they are being forced to live indoors under blue light. The very same light stress environment we see in US zoo humans in neighborhoods. #mitochondriacwisdom https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FW3198J83RQ

Anne V and Annie Dru like this.
  5. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

I'm curious who you're referencing here "this guy". I'm going to assume you mean Chris Masterjohn, who's Instagram feed I recently spoke up on. Am I correct?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the guy in the video

7. JMO

JMO Silver

WAPF was one of my stepping stones on my journey. Still buy pastured meats from local farmers and the best pork belly! I jumped off the soaked grains though and went to the low carb community. That's where I listened to a podcast with Dr Kruse and Jimmy Moore. Also read a book Biology of belief by Bruce Lipton where he described a cell as a semiconductor where biological behavior and gene activity are dynamically linked to information from the environment. That was a big ah ha moment thinking about being wireless. Everyone leaves the environment out of the health equation and it's the most important. So grateful to have my eyes opened and to find Dr Kruse.

8. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

I'm sorry Jack, which video are you referring to?

9. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Never mind! I see the link now at the bottom of your post.