1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

For the newbies.....

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by MrPinkies, Jun 8, 2015.

1. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

2. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

3. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

4. Videha

Videha New Member

I enjoyed this, filled in some gaps for me, her laughter was great & helped me too. I barely remember what they discussed tho as it was late when i watched...will re-watch when time allows. Thanks for posting. *edit.....Rubin good interview- was nice light-hearted video & wonderful to see someone enjoying her success... thanks for sharing it.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  5. Chris James

Chris James New Member

Great interview. Thanks for sharing all of this. Very inspirational!

MrPinkies likes this.
  6. Chase Gozon

Chase Gozon New Member

For the books! This is so inspiring.

7. Christina79

Christina79 New Member

HI dr Kruse, Newbie here on the forum, but following your work since a while....
    I would really appreciate any suggestion for my case, thank you in advance.
    Short case: Endometriosis stage 4-5. Laparoscopic surgery was performed 12 days ago. Right ureter was really affected, probably the lower part of it has a hole. 3rd day post OP urination released from the vagina, ureterovaginal fistula confirmed by CT wth contrast. Double J stent insertion was done immediately by urologist consultant, but looks ineffective. Ureter re-implant is planned 3 months later. I am currently on: 60mg MB to prevent urosepsis and endo regrowth, iodine protocol, eat DHA and I am on keto and SUN. Post op I had some skin numbness on my tights, so multi-B oral ongoing and B12 IV will follow. Vaginal progesterone was given for 12 days 100mg/day post OP.

Nephrostoma can be planned in case of increasing right kidney oedema
    Is it worse to give a trial with nephrostoma? Any chances ureter hole would heal?
    Assume vaginal whole about 1cm can be heald with intravaginal laser.
    What can you recommend more for healing endometriosis in the future? This desease is always coming back...

Thank you for all your further suggestion, Chris

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Chris and welcome. Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. some health history - and your Mom's and grans too.

Where do you live? work?

nnEMF at home and work?

What do you eat? drink?

How is your sleep?

Have you listened to Jack's 2 Vermont talks? podcasts?

Have you read Jack's book? The Epi Paleo RX

Christina79 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Christina79 and Alex97232 like this.
  10. Christina79

Christina79 New Member

Dear dr Kruse,

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I feel this, 1,5 year ago I finished all of my night shifts, I have not done night/shift work since than, but stress! exspecially chronic stress can trigger endometriosis as well. I have been working on myself going to bed before midnight (around 22.00 pm) and wake up early in the morning around 6.00 am and my sleep pattern has been improving a lot. I have problem with coping stress....that is the worst! I have been struggling with it...anxiety and mood swings on/off.

Jude likes this.
  11. Christina79

Christina79 New Member

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for your reply. I"ll do a detailed "journal section" as you suggested.
    jUst some quick reply:

I live in HUngary, Le√°nyfalu. 1,5 year ago I have changed my job, no night shifts, working during the day.

nnEMF, I am about to cancel my wifi.

I am on ketogenic diet, I have started dr Kruse's book. I drink DDW (deuterium decreased water) I have started 1 month ago.

my sleep pattern has been improving a lot since 1,5 years, but I can not cope with stress. (etc exams,)

Thank you for your help again, I am about to read everything here and get more and more information!

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack's 2 Vermont talks are critical for you to listen too .....and, hopefully, we will soon have another one!

Follow on FB ....Dr. Jack Kruse ..............lots and lots of info every day.

Become a gold member and have access to all jack's webinars and blogs and the live Q&A every month - when you can ask Jack anything.

Are you able to get lots of seafood?

13. shiran

shiran Curious