1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

for the ladies...

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by janagram, Apr 25, 2012.

1. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Too Funny!

I bet you could freeze that gel insert from the VS super-duper-lift-em-up-cleavage-creator-bra? But you would have to get your own wind chime..:p

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LOL yes there's that...and the ladle too, we might feel jipped...

3. LinD

LinD New Member

I am 5'7" and stretch out arching my back so I at least get my belly in the water. I was avoiding getting the girls in the water, but not anymore, though my cold baths have not been as frequent since we are preparing our home for sale. Next time I'll see how awkward the position to include the girls. Not the most comfortable position, but I figure it's good for me. Lol.

Sprint Samsung Epic

4. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

I could try putting my heels/legs out of the tub and slipping down...