1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

foot deformations

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

0E085B86-6637-484F-8312-6084380AD054.jpeg been this way since i can remember. the ball is more sensative and causes slight pain once in a while when walking. anything to be concerned about?

2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Tight shoes..

3. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

4. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

the only shoes I ever wear now are Lems and Altra --- my feet have grown too large over the last 3 years of doing barefoot exercises/walking for "regular shoes"

Mike David likes this.
  5. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

6. drezy

drezy Gold

@Mike David

Nobody else here likes to be the one to crush dreams and make no mistake I do not relish this, but I think you may need to give up that dream about becoming a foot model. Sorry.

https://www.footfiles.com/beauty/cosmetic-foot-care/article/being-a-foot-model-is-a-really-tough-job
    ^^^ Apparently it's a really tough job anyway.

On the upside there may be another Saw movie being made, so if there is a "foot in vise grip" scene I think you can pretty much write your own ticket onto that set.

Melinda Hood, Mike David and JanSz like this.
  7. Mike David

i used to shy away from open toed shoes but i pretty much completely gave up on what other people think of me. it appears im doing the right thing by going barefoot alot and it looks like im going to seek out some flat footwear for when modern life requires it or hiking in the woods. thanks much for the links much appreciated. instead of this is your brain on drugs i could be the foot model for this is your feet in shoes. see still dreamin not dashed just yet.

OptimalSkr and drezy like this.
  8. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

[​IMG]

Michalis and drezy like this.
  9. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

[​IMG]

drezy likes this.
  10. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Mike David likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

I never got the point of pointed toe shoes (no pun intended).

It's like someone said "Hey, whats the stupidest possible shape we can make for feet that are biologically supposed to use toes for stabilization?"

Sheddie and Mike David like this.
  12. Mike David

like giving people man made drugs for symptoms of problems. or fluoride to clean teeth. or sunlight to treat all disease. oh wait that actually works and is confirmed by science.

drezy likes this.
  13. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Can the damage be reversed?

14. Mike David

yes. it takes a long time and depends on the severity. apparently bunion surgery is a complete farse.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

I hear the docu-drama Ancient Aliens ran out of misshapen skulls... Just sayin.

Mike David likes this.