1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Food = Light Energy+ Information

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by KalosKaiAgathos, Apr 4, 2018.

1. KalosKaiAgathos

KalosKaiAgathos New Member

So, I was still digging in on Jack's thesis that food not only acts as energy, but is also programmed by light as information as well. Here's what I found (emphases mine again):

And:

Fructose consumption at the 50th latitude in December should thus do the reverse.

Why did I post these two studies? Because they can show to a wider population that macronutrient uptake (which is a proxy for light cycles under which the foods originated), affect peripheral clock genes in the body.

Of course, these are very short-term studies. I would expect more general changes after longer-term studies as well...
    Jan Christer likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How does it happen Kalos?

QT#1 tells you precisely.

Now we have QT#2.

Once you know you can make predictions to test the theory.

Is there some pill out there that millions take today that may become a really bad idea in a 5G world? As a mitochondriac will you want to know about this mechanism so that it never happens to you? We have left the Reality series and entered Quantum Thermodynamics series. The April 2018 webinar was QT#1. Today I dropped QT #2. The implications of this blog will open the door to many mitohacks humans who are in the know will want to do when 5G goes live in your personal zip code.

Once you see the results you'll know definitively that the environment in you've chosen to live in. This blog has a special meaning to me because on the beach of Mexico I was doing an educational consult with a new member and within 15 minutes of speaking with this man, I told him that I believed he was suffering from the things mentioned in this blog. I never went into all the details but I told him to get one test when he got home. He called me up 4 weeks later and told me the test I recommended to him had come back positive and we may have saved his life with the knowledge of this mechanism. Those who have the wisdom of nature down, don't predict the future, they know what to expect and they lead their people to safe passage even when their tribe has no earthly idea about the details. This blog contains massive details about what we can all expect to happen very soon on Earth when the switch on 5G is turned on. https://www.patreon.com/posts/quantum-2-why-d3-1796148
    Mayuri and Lahelada like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Food is light information and energy for the quantum machine to process and make sense of. How does the barcode transfer its information to our cells? That is what I laid out in new QT#1 blog on Patreon on the domain of information. How do you teach cells to know to become aware? ANSWER: With the barcode of sunlight. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3957428/
    Mayuri likes this.
  4. KalosKaiAgathos

Michael Crawford also talks about the Pasteur point, in this paper:

https://academic.oup.com/milmed/article/179/suppl_11/61/4210234

Quote:

"Change occurred when oxygen tension, excreted by photosynthesis and the photolysis of water breached the Pasteur point at which oxidative metabolism becomes thermodynamically possible. When that happened about 600 million years ago, multicellular, air breathing systems evolved and all the 32 phyla we know today came into existence in a very short geological time span. No new phyla have been formed since."

Interesting, in light of QT-2 (which, of course, I have not yet access to), and your conception of the second law of thermodynamics.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This type of research have sentences like this:
    ------------
    It is our contention that the movement in the 19th to 21st centuries away from traditional use of sea foods and increased emphasis on land based food supply is a likely cause in the rise in brain disorders including mental ill-health, stress, and other psychiatric disorders.
    ------------

That creates new markets and large changes in population fatty acids status.
    Large groups of people are now going to opposite extremes.
    Doctors are suggesting fish oils and seafood to people that have excessive amounts of DHA and EPA.

New laboratories are opened providing meaningless test result that always ends with suggestions to load up on O3.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In pseudohypoxia, all cells had to be obligate glycolytic cells that used the PPP to grow. The key is that oxygen has to be low. What kept a lid on complexity? Minimal information transfer was possible. After the Pasteur point, oxygen no longer what the thermodynamic rate limiting atom. Then the TCA and urea cycle could be used to make more energy, but the more important part of the equation was a massive amplification of information transfers from light. There was one downside..........that will be the May 2018 webinar.
    KalosKaiAgathos and Mayuri like this.
  7. KalosKaiAgathos

Looks like not only serotonin, but also dopamine mediates your melatonin levels at night.

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed...nin Synthesis and Release in the Pineal Gland

8. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

QT#1 Broke my brain. Ive listened through twice but I think I need a non geek section on that one.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Make sure you read the blog post inline with the recording.
  10. KalosKaiAgathos

Digging deeper into the science. This study just came out this year (2018) (emphasis mine):

Yep. The previous study showed that dopamine and melatonin are linked. This study shows that dopamine is fundamentally linked to circadian biology itself--so it's not just serotonin/melatonin that are linked.

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28780783
    Lahelada likes this.
  11. KalosKaiAgathos

Another win for sunlight (emphasis mine again):

Dopamine: A Modulator of Circadian Rhythms in the Central Nervous System.
    Circadian rhythms are daily rhythms that regulate many biological processes - from gene transcription to behavior - and a disruption of these rhythms can lead to a myriad of health risks. Circadian rhythms are entrained by light, and their 24-h oscillation is maintained by a core molecular feedback loop composed of canonical circadian ("clock") genes and proteins. Different modulators help to maintain the proper rhythmicity of these genes and proteins, and one emerging modulator is dopamine. Dopamine has been shown to have circadian-like activities in the retina, olfactory bulb, striatum, midbrain, and hypothalamus, where it regulates, and is regulated by, clock genes in some of these areas. Thus, it is likely that dopamine is essential to mechanisms that maintain proper rhythmicity of these five brain areas. This review discusses studies that showcase different dopaminergic mechanisms that may be involved with the regulation of these brain areas' circadian rhythms. Mechanisms include how dopamine and dopamine receptor activity directly and indirectly influence clock genes and proteins, how dopamine's interactions with gap junctions influence daily neuronal excitability, and how dopamine's release and effects are gated by low- and high-pass filters. Because the dopamine neurons described in this review also release the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA which influences clock protein expression in the retina, we discuss articles that explore how GABA may contribute to the actions of dopamineneurons on circadian rhythms. Finally, to understand how the loss of function of dopamine neurons could influence circadian rhythms, we review studies linking the neurodegenerative disease Parkinson's Disease to disruptions of circadian rhythms in these five brain areas. The purpose of this review is to summarize growing evidence that dopamine is involved in regulating circadian rhythms, either directly or indirectly, in the brain areas discussed here. An appreciation of the growing evidence of dopamine's influence on circadian rhythms may lead to new treatments including pharmacological agents directed at alleviating the various symptoms of circadian rhythm disruption.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5376559/

Bad news if you never raise your dopamine levels, and sitting in front of screens all day. In addition, it's also bad news for 90% of the population who does not have a mechanism to raise dopamine levels in any healthy way (sunlight, cold, etcetera)
  12. KalosKaiAgathos

Obscene. Absolutely crazy...

(emphasis mine):

Direct Midbrain Dopamine Input to the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus Accelerates Circadian Entrainment.
    Dopamine (DA) neurotransmission controls behaviors important for survival, including voluntary movement, reward processing, and detection of salient events, such as food or mate availability. Dopaminergic tone also influences circadian physiology and behavior. Although the evolutionary significance of this input is appreciated, its precise neurophysiological architecture remains unknown. Here, we identify a novel, direct connection between the DA neurons of the ventral tegmental area (VTA) and the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN). We demonstrate that D1 dopamine receptor (Drd1) signaling within the SCN is necessary for properly timed resynchronization of activity rhythms to phase-shifted light:dark cycles and that elevation of DA tone through selective activation of VTA DA neurons accelerates photoentrainment. Our findings demonstrate a previously unappreciated role for direct DA input to the master circadian clock and highlight the importance of an evolutionarily significant relationship between the circadian system and the neuromodulatory circuits that govern motivational behaviors.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28781050

That's 2017...
  13. KalosKaiAgathos

Michael Crawford writes, in chapter 2 of
    Human Brain Evolution: The Influence of Freshwater and Marine Food Resources:

"
    The Precambrian era was occupied by prokaryote life. There was little change in the design
    of the life forms despite the 2.5 - billion - year time period offering ample opportunity
    for the rate of mutational change to provide for substantial modifi cation. This 2.5 - billion -
    year stasis is powerful evidence for Darwin ’ s view that there were two forces in evolution:
    “ natural selection and conditions of existence . ” Of the two, he wrote, the latter was
    the most powerful. The absence of sufficient atmospheric oxygen tension was a “ condition
    of existence, ” which did not permit advancement to more complex life forms. When
    the Pasteur point was breached at which point oxygen metabolizing systems became
    thermodynamically possible, all the current 32 phyla appeared in the fossil record with
    a remarkable suddenness. This Cambrian explosion is, therefore, clear evidence
    of the importance of Darwin's conditions of existence, and is consistent with the
    recent realization that the gene-centric obsession with evolution is misplaced in evolution
    (Crawford and Marsh, 1995 ); both the Precambrian stasis and the Cambrian explosion are
    clear and incontrovertible evidence of the power of the environment over gene mutations
    in affecting evolution." (page 14).
  14. KalosKaiAgathos

Continuing to hustle (emphasis mine):

So, the causal relationship between dopamine and circadian biology works both ways:

Dopamine influences circadian biology directly. Circadian rhythms influences dopamine directly. Miss one of the two, and you'll move into a vicious cycle towards that leads you closer to death. Optimize the two, and your move towards death is slowed down.

Are dopamine and circadian biology two sides of the same coin?

With this post, the circle is completed again. For those who were wondering why I "changed the subject" into dopamine, while previously posting studies about the LeptinRx, the pattern in the previously posted studies should tell you why dopamine and the LeptinRx are not really different.
  15. KalosKaiAgathos

Direct biophysically measured link between sunlight exposure and dopamine (emphasis mine):
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20875835
    JanSz likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sunlight has a quantized effect on just the right dopamine that needs to be made. When your environment interferes with this disease results. Simple.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

drezy likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

Ahhh your white papers explained how my inherent trait to flirt with waitresses is so ingeniously baked in my cake by nature. My hyper-efficient dopamine signaling wants food + mating possibility in one fell swoop.

Who's got two thumbs and a dopaminergic system that's swinging for the bleachers?

This guy!
    KalosKaiAgathos likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

QT #3. That is all carry On.
    JanSz and drezy like this.