1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

"Foggy" brain

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by sofkin@yahoo.com, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Dear Dr. Kruse,

I have a question regarding what seem to be a chronic feeling of "foggy" brain. In short, I have been on paleo since January 2012 (used to eat lots of fruits during that time). In mid Sept. 2012 I started the LR protocol, which I did for about 1.5 months, then switched to epi-paloe/paleo diet, now eating mostly grass-fed butter, beef, and fish (basically follow in-season eating as recommended). When I started paleo I used to have occasional flashes of foggy brain, since I started LR along with seasonal eating and CT I pretty much always have "foggy" brain. My sleep is still sub-optimal (after a good  night CT session I could wake up at 2:30AM and be done...). I am patiently waiting for the fogginess top disappear, but it is been over 2.5 months now and it is not getting any better...

Also, you may need to know, that I used to have Hep C (was "cured" of it about three years ago). Since I started LR, epi-paleo and CT I lost ~10lbs and counting... I also do High Intensity Training workout once or twice a week. My BF now is ~15-16%, was 18-19% before I started to follow your protocols.

I did some blood work in August 2012, and some hormone testing after I stopped LR, but I will re-do those since I think I did not do enough testing for you to tell me what is probable cause of this. If you wish I could publish those results but otherwise will do more in depth testing and perhaps schedule a lab review with you.

Many thanks,

Andrei