1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Foamy urine after CT

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Hbuttel, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Hbuttel

Hbuttel Gold

anyone esle notice?
    I mentioned this to my friend who's since noticed this as well.
    What's the cause? D2o being flushed? or protein flush?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is likely protein from urea cycle. Color will vary too will because of how porphyrins and proteins are handled. The point to remember is that the urea cycle and the TCA cycle are linked by the addition of water via Fumerase. Pretty big deal the deuterium skeptics do not understand.

Hbuttel and EStein like this.
  3. EStein

EStein New Member

would an OATS test reflecting Fumaric be an indication of Deuterium ? or some other factor? such as Redox Potential?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

IT could but I hate OAT testing. Very innaccurate

EStein likes this.
  5. EStein

EStein New Member

Inaccurate ? Oh? How ?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When your circadian mechanism is altered it changes how biochemistry works and if you don't know that and only focus on the biochem changes you never fix the problem. This is one test Functional guys use to steal money from lemmings.

7. Hbuttel

Hbuttel Gold

Thanks Jack