1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Flying

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by BJK77, Jun 20, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Does anyone remember in which webinar Jack says what he does before flying?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

tons of water and COQ10 .... he talked about it in a podcast ...maybe the one with Evan Brand? not sure tho

3. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks rerun!

5. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Thanks! My Wife knew the information was out there somewhere but couldn't remember where.

Everyone here is so helpful! You have no idea how much this means to us!

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes, and ground as much as you can directly before and after... and in the plane ground your bare feet on the metal on the chair in front of you
    compression gear might help too

7. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

He also suggested a Meyer's Cocktail IV a few days before flying.

I did this before flying West Coast to East Coast then to Rome. Less Jet lag than usual, FWIW. Seemed to help.

On the US Airways jet a lot of metal has now been replaced with plastic. So sad!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

July webinar is all about the circadian mismatches associated with flying.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess I can be the poster girl for that one!

10. So, being a fighter pilot for many, many years wasn't the healthy choice? But I wouldn't have traded it for the world. :cool:
    But now I know better so I get cold.:D

av8r and NeilBB like this.