1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fluoride the real story about the gov't and $$$ and the atomic bomb

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Josh

Josh Gold

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is overwhelming.....

It sees like we shouldn't be drinking tea???

only R/O water .... and wine?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

RO water and spring water.......I posted this video because one of my doc friends in the circadian group was really missing the major point on F and water chemistry. It is a huge issue.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Do you limit your tea Dr. K.? I thought green tea was a favorite of yours?

wine doesn't seem so bad? ..... in moderation?

But this seems like it is too huge - like beyond our control huge....

we can control what we eat and drink .... but if F is everywhere ....what can we possibly do?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  6. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

I do know that borax/boron is a strong detoxifier/antidote/general protector from fluoride. It inhibits some of it's effects, reduces it's absorption and promotes it's excretion.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

QuiGuy .... do you take borax? I had forgotten about it.....

8. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

There was a thread just recently about green tea and mitigating fluoride. I've not been drinking tea for awhile now. I make chaga mushroom tea only.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Green tea is a favorite......I use RO water to make it and I steep it to limit my exposure......but as the video above points out the explosion of F is in other things like food and drugs.......so you limit those. YOu pick out the big problems and get rid of them. Green tea has ECCG and this is important for mitochondrial function so that is why I persist with green tea. But I use tea more during light cycles that are long. Not an axiomatic statement.....just how I do it.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. - I have never understood what you mean by "steep your tea" To me ... steeping means to let it sit for quite a while.

I am guessing that you mean to just dip the tea bag in .. and then out?

What do you do exactly?

11. Hope

Hope Gold

This is fascinating. I have studied F a lot because I was full of it, just full of it, crazy stuff. Thanks to iodine, it's much lower now. But, it's still in the water I use to cook.....

An MD I work with says...it's a way to do population control.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I use RO water to cook with in the city. And I also rinse water glasses in RO water before using them. Maybe a bit excessive, but I don't know what evaporates and what doesn't.

I have also noticed, when I'm in my cabin in the woods, that I actually enjoy doing dishes in well water. I do not enjoy the task in the city, and use the dishwasher exclusively. I read somewhere that they used to put small amounts in the bath water of mental patients to keep them docile. But, Dr. K says well water has more electrons, so that may be the real reason I like immersing my hands in that water.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it is........but it is beyond most humans perception why........cause they are disconnected

14. wondering what you think of the vortex based structured water "filters"
    the engineers claim that it disables the ability of flouride to impart effects on biology.

feeding RO water into it would be best obv

15. Hope

Hope Gold

Wow, I have that same experience. I hate the water here (DC area). It is so weird. Of course I also smell the Chlorine like crazy. Even the showers are nicer there. Sometimes I wonder if it's just made up in my head...but I feel like my intuition is guiding me too.

It is sad indeed..what they are all doing to all the sheep....who hear the voice of the big S.

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

When my youngest son was about 2, he started developing rituals such as wouldn’t go out without a particular peaked cap on, he became more and more food phobic, (eating all white foods eventually), and he was terrified of water….. His speech wasn’t developing properly …. Anyway long story short, when he was 4 ½ I finally twigged that it was the children's fluoride toothpaste …. Within a couple of days without fluoride he went outside and walked round the garden on his own just looking in wonder at everything – without the peaked cap. I watched through the window and cried ….

The food phobia went ….. and although it took longer, the speech problems eventually went too. I believe that the fluoride was making him light sensitive, but he couldn’t verbalise it, hence the cap …… He “knew†he was being poisoned via the mouth, hence he had a set of “safe†foods. When he was no longer being poisoned, he didn’t need the behaviours and they naturally changed ...

Whereas he was not very active, when he started coming out of the metabolic hole he was in, he suddenly started regularly bouncing up and down on a mini trampoline ….. it was only later that I read that trampolining can help stimulate the speech centres …..

For a time I blamed fluoride completely, then it dawned on me that until then I had not been aware of fluoride’s toxicity, I worked in an EMF filled office right through pregnancy, I drank very little water and a lot of tea. Add to that the CW of the time and I had unwittingly set the epigenetic terrain for a children’s toothpaste to have that effect on him …… Despite this, his own amazing “inner doctor†was whispering to him, he had not lost the connection, and the behaviours now seem a logical response ...

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

That ^^^^^^ brings tears to my eyes......Just proves what Dr.K. has been saying all along ... the best Doctor is the one in our head! how is it a child know enough to listen ... and we don't?

18. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

19. Tanya

Tanya Gold