1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fluoride..........how to ruin your water in your brain called CSF.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 3, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ:

A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have "significantly lower" IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.

It doesn't just lower "children's IQ". It lowers EVERYONE'S IQ's. (Not only that, but it makes people more passive and/or docile.) This is far from the first study done about Fluoride lowering IQ. For example, there was a Chinese Study released in December 2010.

"By eliminating other possible causes of lowered IQ’s (including brick tea consumption), this Chinese study presents undeniable findings. The study compares children in two areas of China, one with a low level of natural fluoride averaging 0.36mg/liter water to an area of higher natural fluoride averaging 2.5mg/liter water. In the low fluoride area, there were 3½ times more bright children as in the high fluoride area. That’s enough to make a person pause for a moment. And if the last statistic isn’t dramatic enough, digest this one: the high fluoride area had 2 ½ times more mentally retarded children than the low fluoride area. This should be enough. This obviously IS more than enough – but unfortunately this isn’t all that fluoride does to the brain. Fluoride has a frequent companion: aluminum – and when the two of these guys hang out together (which they commonly do), all hell breaks lose. Aluminum in the brain is a possible causative factor in Alzheimer’s Disease. Fluoride is the key that allows aluminum to pass the blood brain barrier and set the stage for dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease through the formation of beta-amyloid plaques." Aluminium is another dieelectric blocker for the CNS that causes protein folding problems by inducing avalanche collapse in the Endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi body. We should try to avoid aluminum based products to avoid the protein folding- aluminum connection found in neurodegenerative diseases. Remember when fluoride is a player in your conditions of existence it allows , a lot of Aluminum to migrate to your pineal gland by opening the blood brain barrier, with EMF, to calcify it and lower your ability to produce melatonin. When melatonin is lowered cancers, become more likely because intracellular signaling becomes ruined on a quantum scale as I covered in EMF 6.

This is far from the first time I've posted about what Fluoride does to your body. Some people have expressed on other blogs that they are still skeptical about whether or not Fluoride Lowers IQ. I'm hoping now that you begin to force other 'mainstream' organizations like the Huffington Post to report more of these studies and you blast them out on social media. I also hope this stimulates some of you will to feel more inclined to research this subject thoroughly. I don't doubt you will be surprised by what you find.

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

2. diane

diane Gold

I live in an area where they put fluoride in the water. I've been buying spring water (or actually going to the spring when I can), and this week ran out with no time to replenish. So back to the tap water. I noticed that the dogs started drinking more water - not sure if this is warmer weather or the water - I suspect the water.

I am contemplating moving - have been dragging my feet because moving further north means longer commute. But just looked up where we are thinking of moving - they haven't fluoridated the water since the '60s. This must be a sign! That and I would be 5 minutes from the lake!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it wont hurt you.......

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What tests to use to find aluminum contamination?
    How best to get rid of it?

5. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I've been using a fluoride-free toothpaste for quite some time now. Do you think this is important?

6. Dextery

Dextery New Member

Dr K has always said do not use flouride toothpaste. Very important.

7. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

And guess what happens when flouride and aluminum are present and the body is exposed to pulsed EMF. Water restructures to create pores in the cell membrane and allows the crap inside.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

bingo.........

9. Dextery

Dextery New Member

If you are an old phart like me, you would know that we used aluminum chlorhydrate in deodorants everyday for years and years and who knew back then about flouridated water. And we all grew up in ungrounded houses. My cells must be perforated and holding onto a lot of crap.

Is this called Leaky Cell Syndrome?

Dr K, do the pores of our damaged cells have a chance to regenerate with your protocols or is the damage permanent?
    Specifically, you said
    Can we decalcify our pineal glands?

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  10. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

Great article. I live in a city that is inundated with EMF's and notice the fog in my brain when I walk around our downtown area. It's like a thick cloud that envelopes around my head and I feel disorientated and tired. The other article you posted talked about EMF's making people passive and now I wonder if that is their intention. Quite scary if it is. Yes, this article is about fluoride and I do not drink or use anything with fluoride in it. I can't however at this time block fluoride in my shower. Ugh!!!

Whatever I do it's never enough as long as I live in this city. I moved here because I am able to comfortably afford this apartment and have no clue where and how I can move. Not sure how many more sacrifices I can make, yet I am willing to try and make something work.

I feel many of the skeptics don't want to make changes or feel they can't, therefore, they will remain out of the loop and fight the research. They may need a rude awakening and really get in touch with how their body and mind is responding to all these factors. Or maybe they are already brain dead. Believe me, I people watch enough here and see that for myself in others.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The rude awakening will come in their medical bills........just look at America. They are seeing the results of ignorance

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dex just about everything is reversible........but you have to be all in.

13. Linz

Linz Gold

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks, Linz. This is from Ireland. Here's a quote:

"Reseach findings have demonstrated the ability of fluoride to act as an
    enzymatic poison in the human body inhibiting critical metabolic pathways
    required for healthy living. This report clearly demonstrates how inhibition of
    certain metabolic pathways is linked with increased neurological and
    cardiovascular diseases as well as dental, skeletal and mental fluorosis. Apart
    from bones and teeth many of the essential human organs in the body are
    directly affected by fluoride including the heart, kidneys, liver and pineal
    gland. Fluoride is now known to cause calcification in human arteries resulting
    in plaque formation and increased risk of stroke and heart disease. Significant
    calcification also occurs in the pineal gland and kidneys.

It is now known that individuals with renal disease and infants bottle-fed with
    formula milk reconstituted with fluoridated water are the most at risk from the
    impacts of fluoride. Fluoride is now known to act as a destabiliser of calcium
    and magnesium bonding in the human body with serious consequences for
    human health. Fluoride is also known to have major co-toxicity health
    implications when it complexes with other pollutants present in water such as
    aluminium. This is known to have major health implications including
    neurological and chronic bone pain.
    Largely as a consequence of fluoridation of drinking water, fluoride has
    become one of the most widely available elements that is present in
    artificially elevated concentrations in potable water, processed foods and
    drinks prepared with treated water as well as cooked foods prepared with
    fluoridated water. As a consequence, the daily intake and exposure of the
    population to fluoride is now considerably higher than that of any previous
    generation."

Enzymatic poison, mental fluorosis. Memorable phrases.

15. Jude

Jude Gold

Good find. So much detail.....thanks