1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fluid and Electrolytes on Low Carb Diets

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by persistence, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^Timmy got banned for posting BS and not putting a human picture up after a ten day warning.

So why is he wrong?

Every day before I die I want to do 5 key things each day to improve. Lead, grow, create, excel, and serve. I lead myself and my business to fulfill my purpose of leading to changes I want in medicine, so I begin with me. I find a theme of the day and I live it that day. I try to become the change I want to see in my world. I become radioactive to the old paradigms. I try to grow myself and my business in some small way to achieve my potential. Potential is worthless without the action of kinetic energy. Daily creation of world-class leadership ideas in some way: resources, experiences, ideas. Chase excellence in all I do. I may not always be successful but I won't allow stasis to hold my mission back. I want to serve my members, patients, clients, colleagues, and community. For too long I used to serve only myself. The obstacle to daily accomplishment is implementation. What every starts well ends well. Sharing knowledge is easy. Implementing said knowledge is power. Behavior precedes belief. Action precedes buy-in; it does not follow it. Are you ready?

Check out my latest article: CELLS ARE AN AMO PHYSICS EXPERIMENT OF NATURE https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cells-amo-physics-experiment-nature-jack-kruse

Time is a critical issue for dissipative systems. While most current thermodynamical analyses used in biology completely ignore space-time structure, the “thermodynamics of organized complexity” applying to living systems depends WHOLLY on space-time heterogeneity, which allows a ‘free’ variation of microscopic states within macroscopic constraints. THIS DEFINES WHAT A MITOCHONDRIA WAS DESIGNED TO DO AND TO BE IN A VARYING EMF FIELD CREATED ON THIS PLANET by the sun.

Why does not food trump light?

https://twitter.com/DrJackKruse/status/1617894868495523842

Avoid timmy's in your life.

Rusty1337 likes this.