1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Flowfest 2019..........

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'll have a lot more to say about this 9 days in Europe soon as I get back on the plane to New Orleans. I put a hot dragon breath on many broken pieces of glass across the pond. I conjured up many songs as I unleashed some of my passion. The song below has some powerful undertones of what was going below my facade as I did what I do.
    You must believe in yourself. Surround yourself with a small group of people who are the people you want breathing fire on you when you've broken something in your life. Use their heat to create something new to thrive. This life is not about survival of the fittest, it is about the survival of the WISEST.

That is the Black Swan lesson of what blue light and nnEMF will do to you. Your circle of six has to be trusted to pack your parachute as well as you do IT for yourself. Your survival is tied to this parachute. It is the most critical hack one must do in a blue-lit 5G world. The people in Europe got to see a decidedly different Jack. This Jack has put himself in his own furnace to melt his own pieces of broken glass to make something new and better of himself. He is jumping off his own cliff without wings because he is sure his parachute is well packed for the first time in a long time.

Once you have the right mix of misfits in your circle, you' be braver to do the things you must in a varying environment that is designed to put your submolecular chaos 24/7. You'll tap things you could not fathom buried inside of your fabric. You're braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine because you've become a "wiser wilded animal" because you NOW FULLY VALUE how you think. Your new beliefs will manifest from your NEW ability to think well. You value how you think because you've MADE A CHOICE to return to the things in NATURE that will rebuild you in this shitty man-made environment.

Peace out. I'm packing my parachute now for the trip across the pond.

NDC74, Sean Waters, mrc and 7 others like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Safe travels across the pond Dr. K.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

cant wait to hear you share more :) ,:)

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Via con Dios, Dr. Jack

5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Boom... Love this!

Some are lightning while others are thunder... sounds like you were the thunder. Could feel the “boom” here in the states... Well done!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This life is not about survival of the fittest,
    it is about the survival of the WISEST.
    NOW FULLY VALUE how you think.

Beasol, NDC74, Sean Waters and 4 others like this.
  7. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

You wrote - "You must believe in yourself" ... this becomes so much easier when one's mind is clear and free and happy.
    For me, this came from all the light, water and magnetism advice you have so generously given. Nature is incredible. It's the life force and the very
    reason for our existence. My life has gone from a dull, depressed and dreary gray to a brilliant and consistent sense of purpose and optimism.
    I'll be forever grateful for your sometimes gruff and sometimes too complex, but always REAL, words of wisdom. Peace and safe travels to you.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So what really went down in Europe last week? Here is an epic 8,000-word recount of my life last week. I've come to appreciate many of you more because of the road I've traveled myself. Gratitude from our friends turns what we have into enough. The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it with their circle of six. https://www.patreon.com/posts/28252705

9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Thanks for sharing your amazing and incredible experiences with us. It sounded like the universe had a different plan in store for you. You rose up and delivered and witnessed some pretty amazing miracles... so very cool and so very wise! Loved the rainbows raining down on you guys... Great pictures!

Stay safe in NOLA sounds like flooding? Prayers said.

Anne V likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

NOLA sucks now and I am still jetlagged

Christine_L and Sean Waters like this.
  11. Anne V

Anne V Gold

stay safe

12. JanSz likes this.