1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Flouride free Spring Water and blood viscosity

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Dextery, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Dextery

Dextery New Member

For the past 3 weeks I have been drinking nothing but spring water and the jug label says it is from the spring water on Palomar Mountain in San Diego county. Used to live there and knew people who would drive up to the spring and would haul huge amounts back to their homes down the mountain....so I know the source.

I have been taking my FBG every morning and in the last week or so, I notice that when I prick my finger my blood lays flat on my finger and the uptake on the strip is very quick compared to a month ago. That was when my blood would form a bubble on my finger and seemed stickier. It seems that the flouride free spring water has entered my blood supply.

Am I correct? Is this to be expected with flouride free spring water? And is this a good sign that my nanotubes are starting to work properly...not that I ever even knew I had nanotubes!

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Dextery, I know it is a good sign. Your zeta potential is increasing. With good zeta potential, the red blood cells do not clump and your blood is less viscous. When the your blood is drawn for testing, it should be a faster process.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Hmm.. I cut myself yesterday on one finger and later I was reading your post Dextery, and then I come to think about my finger bleeding.. It was weird but the blood was exactly as you describe above, the viscosity was less that I ever remember... and I have been drinking a lot of sun tanned well water too..

4. Dextery

Dextery New Member

This is getting interesting to me. http://www.herbprof.com/prof_notes.htm Be sure to follow the link as there is more about the blue zone of Seventh Day Adventists around Loma Linda Hospital in California

Reducing Heart Attack Risk

What does this mean for those concerned with minimizing heart attack risk? According to the researchers, “…this is the first study to record the association between high water intake and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.” As Dr. Chan had stated in the press release and during conferences on her findings, “…by drinking more plain water, healthy people—without any history of heart disease, stroke, or diabetes—reduced their risk of dying from a heart attack by half or more. This is as much or more than if they had adopted any other well-known preventive measure, including stopping smoking and lowering cholesterol levels, increasing exercise or maintaining ideal weight.” Dr. Chan continues, “…the degree of benefit from drinking plain water surpasses that of drinking a moderate amount of alcohol intake and aspirin with none of the adverse side effects [social or physiological]. Because drinking more plain water is a simple lifestyle change that anybody can do, this simple practice has the potential of saving tens of thousands of lives each year with minimal cost.”

It is imperative to distinguish pure water from other beverages. As Dr. Chan puts it, “Neither total fluid intake, nor intake of other fluids combined showed this reduced risk. Instead, for women, high intake (5 or more glasses a day) of other fluids showed a greatly increased risk of coronary heart disease.” To emphasize a critical point, Dr. Chan adds, “People need to be made aware that there is a difference, at least for heart health, whether they get their fluids from plain water or from sodas.”

Is this nature's coumidin or warfarin for protection against another heart attack?

Why have we not heard about the role of water in heart health? Maybe because big Pharma cannot make any money prescribing water.

Nothing was said specifically about flouride free water but I'll take Dr K's rec and stick with my flouride free spring water.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

this...............

6. kjgraffin@yahoo.com

kjgraffin@yahoo.com New Member

This gives me a lot of hope! I have been having MAH (major autohematherapy) treatments for lyme disease. Every week someone comments on how dark, thick & sludgy my blood is. For the last 3 weeks I have been drinking spring water & non-flouridated water from my Berkey. On my last visit, my blood drained much quicker. It still takes a long time to be reabsorbed and there is still quite a bit of sludge, but I felt like it was progress. I told them I thought it was the spring water I was drinking, but they kind of chuckled when I said it.

7. Dextery

Dextery New Member

Let them chuckle all they want. You know you are right and pretty soon your blood will be as thin as mine and they will eat their crow with feathers on!

"Many people, especially the ignorant ones, want to punish you for speaking the truth for being correct, for being who you are. Never apologize for being who you are, for being light years ahead of your time. If you are right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth remains the truth. Live it!!!" Quote from Dr K's signature

8. Inger

Inger Silver

I met with my good friend yesterday and I told him about my thinner blood and this issue, and he said (he is a very sporty person) that doping is also about thinning the blood... and I though, yay, we get all doped.. LOL and it is totally legal..huh!
    He said to me also, he is so impressed how healthy I am and how much energy.. it must be that I am doing something right.. he has vegan friends that are health nuts too but he told me he never got impressed about their "healthy" lifestyle as they are all so weak and sickly looking so he just knew it must be wrong.

I cannot believe that I really can feel a difference now when drinking so much! Even if I sleep not so well when hubby stay over because he goes about 2 times to pee and then he turn and toss and wake me up.. but still I am not one bit tired in the morning?! And not in the day either! It is a bit like magic..! Hubs have started drinking from mys sunwater too..lol he drinks many glasses in the morning before he leaves, I have seen it.. ;)

I sometimes sprinkle a bit unrefined good quality seasalt in my sunwater too.. and stir. IDK if it is any good but I like the slight salty taste a lot! I just do a glass or two of it / day tho, when I am drinking less seaweedwater, because it is salty too so then I do not feel I need the saltwater at all.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I can confirm that reaction, when i been in tests my recovery and other things are a bit disturbing for some. Have gotten into discussions where i have been accused with doping a couple of times... But when they see the labs "live" they change their point of view but cannot really understand how easy it is to alter your conditions with only "natural" methods...

10. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow Peter, that is just cool!
    I do not do any sport so I do not have personal experience about recovery but I was thinking about starting sprinting some day.. once a week or so, to get a hot summer bod..;)

I just cannot believe what we are all learning here.. I thought last fall - now I know it all, cold, dark and boring.. and keto with lots of seafood that is about all that is needed.. but now.. HA.. there are more! It gets better and better.. The more we know the better...! It makes just so much fun to test all this stuff out and recognice how one feels better and better too! HUH! I want this to never end... please..! :)

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

If you are new to "sports" that´s only because we today have put labels on something that our whole lifes are built on. Sports today have nothing to do with our basic needs but we do it more often than we think. What i would recommend is that you find the element of nature that suits YOU best, it may be water, woods, mountains, air and so on. When you feel most at home you start to explore and move in that element as low tech you can, expose yourself to the wind, rain, sun and snow with a bare minimum of clothes (some will think you are nuts). Most of the time move barefeet!

Just some inspiration...

[video=vimeo;58549007]http://vimeo.com/58549007#[/video]

12. Destiny

Destiny New Member

The picture reminded me my teen mount-climbing times. I was super happy and free there. When I was on the top of a mountain, I felt like I could fly .....

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Hmmm, Peter that is what I do.. and always loved doing..lol Maybe that is why I do not feel the real need for doing any "sports"..
    I do like to sprint some though. I did a few time last spring and I loved to just try to run as fast as I could.. just for a half minute or so. It was so much fun!

Ups. Sorry for the off topic.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No problem, as long as it's fluoride-free sprinting.

15. Coriander

Coriander Silver

I've also made the connection with clean water and blood viscosity. Back at the end of 2011, after we had found Jack, dh went along for some blood tests. The nurse commented that his blood was obviously not as 'sticky' as it had been in the past. By then he had been working from home for 9 months, drinking our lovely rainwater.