1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Florida to Playa and Back

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danny, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack,

It was such a pleasure meeting you in Playa! I am going to journal about my experience later this afternoon. The benefits of being in Playa insidiously crept in over my 7 days there. My vacation was like taking 7 little steps forward for me and when returning I felt like I took one giant step back . It actually hit me as soon as I got back to my house which means I will be purchasing an RF meter right away.

It was hard to notice specific changes while there b/c as I said the benefits crept in over my time there. Generally I felt calm, happy, and my mind was focused. I realized the specific things that changed while I was in Playa, b/c they started to become unravelled once back home. My mood took a nose dive and my mind became cluttered again. It was a sad and happy realization at the same time. Either I didn't realize how depressed or ADD I am or this is an effect of changing environments so quickly? Right now the only clear thing in my mind is what my goal is going forward.

My questions:
    Does the strong magnetism in the Yucatan allow your body to sense and quantize the schumman even amongst the man made noise, nnEMF?

Every aspect of my day/night seemed better except my sleep while in Playa. At home I have a magnetico and while in Playa there was a cell tower about 50 meters from where we slept. Would the increase in magnetism in Playa make that proximity to a cell tower a non issue or was that contributing to my lesser quality sleep while there?

Thanks Jack... I hope you were able to do some relaxing on your last day.

Burning Star and caroline like this.
  2. Danny

Danny New Member

Don't answer my first question... I understand the stronger magnetism helps body to quantize sunlight, schumman resonance,... everything mother nature has to offer. Jack... I am just in disbelief at what a profound difference the environment made in my mental functioning. I could think so clearly there. Don't feel the need to respond as this post is super jumbled and should have probably been put in my journal :) .

Emma Sabin likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Once again Danny ....I am so proud of you for all the connections you are making. You haven't stopped working on you and your optimal journey since you came to jack kruse.com

5. Danny

Danny New Member

Audrey, as always, thank you for your words of encouragement! I got my mind back while I was in Playa. It was an eye opening trip to say the least. I am going to put it in my journal once I can get my thoughts together.

caroline likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

we need lots and lots of pics ....please!

7. Danny

Danny New Member

I am getting things together right now. I'm not sure when, but hopefully soon I will be posting a big write up w/ pics. This is something everyone is going to want to read. If I had the cognition that I had in Mexico everything would be up already. My mind is so jumbled back home it's hard for me to put one foot in front of the other sometimes. I want to do it right so it might take me a little time

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did your DW notice the differences in you? Did you notice a change in her? your son?

Do you think you returned to previous cognition levels in Playa? or were you way ahead of where you have ever been???

any body comp changes? appetite changes?

9. Danny

Danny New Member

Audrey I can't even begin to tell you the changes w/o telling you the whole story, but I'll try to give you a preview. It was my mind, cognitive functioning, mental wellbeing that changed most dramatically. I forgot that I used to be funny, witty, intelligent. I forgot that person was in there until I went to Playa. My body comp is already pretty good, but I did see and feel slight improvements in it. I have made great strides since being introduced to Jack's work in the past year and a half, but the rate of improvement I saw in Playa made those previous gains seem like a figment of my imagination.

I have so much I am working on... a lot for some one who has strong ADD symptoms anyway (focus, memory, concentration). By the way, all I wanted to do was hug Jack while I was in Playa, but I didn't do it. He was so nice... that's really all I can say about him... the man's connectedness to the human spirit is indescribable. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

I promise, Audrey, there will be more, much more and pics :) . I have some work stuff to attend to, I am going to be gone all day today driving to visit someone in desperate need, and I am trying to make my way through the webinar and Q and A, all while trying not to leave my son and wife on the back burner :) . I will write about all of this and more. I am going to tell about my uncle's experiences in Playa... he's been going for a few months every year for the past 15 years. Btw, I've never been into biohacking, but I'm starting to realize, w/ this recent info on hacking your environment using bacteria, that this is fascinating stuff. With that.....

I am more than my faulty digestive system, the power and strength of the world rests in me. I will fix my digestive system, the power and the strength of the universe is about to be awakened in me. Much love to you Audrey. Stay tuned

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

back at you Danny! I was lucky enuf to get a hug!

Danny likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will wait patiently Danny ...... well, not so patient - that isn't one of my strong suits!

12. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Wow - I have just read through this. i hope your heaklth is contonuing to go well Danny?

I am considering getting myself to the Mexico event and then to travel around Mexico for a few weeks to see how it helps me.

If you have any advice regarding where I should go I'd love to hear. I'm not that strong so not too much backpacking and not that rich either!

Danny likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Danny is moving to Mx after doing his own hack Emma. You might want to pay attn to him. And he was in Fla which is way furthur south than most of my EU members. Deep lesson

Danny likes this.
  14. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Yes I'll start following him. Case looks interesting.

15. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Emma! I actually just arrived back in Mexico 2 days ago. I will be checking into a few areas, PDC, Holbox, Isla Mujeres, Bacalar, Majahual for our future move. I will even be looking into some places on the Pacific side. My journey hasn't been all roses. Ups and downs, gains and setbacks is the reality of progress. I'm much happier w/ the journey instead of being obsessed about the end goal or a 100% cure. Also, you don't have to be rich to do any of this (check out Progreso). I will have to completely re-invent myself once in Mexico, but I'm not so concerned w/ money anymore. I'll make it work if I have to play my guitar on the street. Start selling stuff and taking little steps. It's taken me a while to get to this point and we're not even in Mexico yet.

mamadell likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Becoming small allows us to live large. Minimizing things reconnects us to nature once again.

Sean Waters likes this.
  17. Danny

Danny New Member

The article you shared before was timely...Nomadix :)

Jack Kruse likes this.
  18. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

T
    Hi Danny - thanks for the tips. I'm very close to booking my flight! I'm hoping to do a week at PDC over NY then no idea where to go but will have about 3/4 weeks to see what I can. Let me know if you think there are specific places I should try as a newbie. I'll checkn those you've mentioned now.

I moved to Ibiza in February to get more sun and less nnemf - away from London, which was a step in the right direction, just need another step I think. I keeo hearing amazing things about Mexico and that it has some magic about it - as does this island, which I'm loving.

Recreating oneself is exciting and is a journey I am also on. I can't play the guitar but I like dancing so happy to join you on those streets if need be :)

Good luck with your travels and explorations.

Danny likes this.
  19. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Emma. What do you mean a week in Playa del Carmen over New York? What do you want to accomplish while in Playa? You can learn a lot from anyone whose been here. I can give you some guidance w/ a quick conversation. This way when you come you can be more focused in your pursuit.

20. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

That sounds great Danny. Thanks I'd like that. Let me know when is good for you to chat.

I meant NY as in New Year. Not New York _ definitely don't want to go there!

I am interested to see how I feel health wise when I get over there and I'd love to meet some like minded people to learn from and have fun with. I'd like to explore what I can in the 3 weeks after Jack's thing then see how I really feel in my heart and whether its somewhere for me to settle for a while.