1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

FLICKER EFFECT

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

interesting.... I"m still puzzled how my brother can be around massive amounts of RF, nnEMF ect... lives in Seattle as a Computer Engineer. Stares at computers for 15 hours a day. Doesn't eat right, doesn't exercise, no sun, no fish, smokes ect.... Stays up til 3 am and up by 7 am for work. He's done this for about 35 years and is healthy. No health problems at all. How is that possible if it's the complete opposite of the Epi-Rx ?

I thought that what he is doing isn't safe?

o_O
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How? Humans have the highest mitochondria capacity on Earth. We can run apoptosis plans for decades before we pay the piper in a biologic toll. Do not believe me? Why is that AD was once considered a disease of brain shrinkage in the frontal and temporal lobes in those over 6 decades and now i tcan happen in three decades? A MRI shows that the brain shrinks.....as the matter of the brain shrinks our body's surface leach light in frequencies we cannot see......but the remnant of this action is the shrinkage of the brain and withdrawal of the essence of what makes us human. you really think tyour brohter is immune to these forces of Nature? If you do........this site is no place fo you. What does E=mc^2 mean to you? It means that pure light energy can be converted to matter. Now reverse the equation. What does it mean now? It means matter can be returned to light energy and lost.......to see the conversion with your senses you need more than your 5 senses........you clearly do not get that yet. Read more.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

This LinkedIn post reminded me of something I saw on flicker a few weeks ago.

Creator of Iris, Daniel Georgiev, on LCD/LED monitor brightness and why your monitor flickers: http://iristech.co/brightness/

Summary
    Monitors that use Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to reduce brightness introduce breaks in the display where the LED's turn off for a very short time. Those breaks create imperceptible flicker
    Another method to dim the monitor called DC Dimming reduces brightness without causing flicker
    It's possible to use DC dimming on your monitor with the right software on your computer and avoid flicker
    Iris uses DC dimming

How to eliminate flicker on any monitor
    1. Using the buttons on the front of your monitor, adjust the brightness to maximum
    2. Use software like Iris to reduce the brightness to an acceptable level, as low as you'd like
    That's it, your brightness is adjusted without introducing flicker.

Another option is to buy a monitor that does not use PWM to dim the screen so you don't get flicker. Daniel has a list of some monitors that might work on the Iris site: http://iristech.co/flicker-free-monitors/
    seanb4 likes this.
  6. Jason36

Jason36 New Member

I want to know if anyone on this site has ever cured themselves from this flicker problem?
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you cure it by eliminating it.
    David Limacher likes this.