1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Flat tummy mission accomplished PIC

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Glamorama, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Marsha

Marsha New Member

WOW! - to both of you!!!

I'm going to get back in the tub!

2. agatha

agatha New Member

Love these pictures! Do post again Croak as you progress.

3. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Ditto, I'd love to see a monthly update form you Croak!

4. me too! I'm hopeful...praying I see some change soon

5. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

My tummy was flat within 4 months of giving birth to twins, I only struggled once I stopped breastfeeding them. And never recovered hormonally before conceiving the third, which caused me all the weight and issues before going primal. :)

6. thanks for the inspiration! I needed it this morning. :D

7. Vicster

Vicster New Member

Glam and Croak you both are so inspirational! Thanks for sharing!

8. Croak

Croak New Member

Added a new picture to my "collage o' fat" on Page 1. 16 days after my last picture, and I've only dropped 9 pounds. Sucks, doesn't it? :)

9. I'm jealous! I have a terrible time with weight gain while nursing. Even on a vlc I diet I have put on close to 20 pounds since having mine. Add that to 10 pounds of pregnancy weight and the 20 extra pounds from before the pregnancy. It does seem the addition of ct has stopped the weight gain, but still haven't been able to get the scale to budge in the opposite direction :(

10. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

It will. Sounds like your hormones are taking time getting themselves sorted out. :)

11. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Excellent pics and progress, congrats to you both! :cool:

12. Thanks for posting Glam and Croak. I really need some motivation today...hitting the bottom of my reserves of positive thinking and this gave me a big boost.

13. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Despite great results I'm at the bottm too... I feel sick and have been for weeks now (detox that morphed into sinus infection). Once this is over I shall love life and CT yet again! :D

14. Croak

Croak New Member

Hey, I'm back!

I've been in the UK for weeks, but thought I'd post an update picture. Tough staying primal living in a hotel surrounded by restaurants, and frankly I didn't sweat it too much. Stayed away from carbs as much as possible, stayed with a big fat-heavy breakfast, but also had more than a few pints of lager (it's London, I had to be sociable!).

Just to recap, here's how I started in November:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's where I'm at as of this evening. I'm svelting! From 306 to 221 pounds for those of you keeping score.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, I'm wearing the same pair of underwear in both pictures. Pay attention to the "Hanes" tag for a good sense of perspective.

15. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Holy crap Croak, that is awesome!:cool:

16. Jack23

Jack23 New Member

17. villjamur_stevenson

villjamur_stevenson New Member

I'm too bashful to post any naked pics of my fat ----but I've had similar success on my gut.