1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Flat tummy mission accomplished PIC

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Glamorama, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

After 5.5 weeks of spot-CT on the belly/waist I've lost 2 cm around my waist, and an entire cup-size on the girls. I didn't think it made much of a difference until I did this pic today. I still look better with clothes on, but stretch marks tends to do that! :)

[​IMG]

2. Honey Crisp

Honey Crisp New Member

Thanks for the inspiration to keep moving forward with CT!

3. thyme

thyme New Member

you rock!!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its impossible according to paleo elitist MD's Harris and Deans.......after all they have reviewed so many papers on rats that refute this result........

LOL

Nice job Ivy I knew your inner masterpiece would come out soon enough. Keep CTing through winter.......down under.

5. Croak

Croak New Member

Yeah, this **** doesn't work at all.

I started the LR looking like this in late November:

[​IMG]

And look, after the LR and two months of CT, I'm still fat at the start of April!

[​IMG]

EDIT: 16 days and 9 pounds later, and I am STILL fat. :)

[​IMG]

I want all that money I paid you back, Jack. This is clearly not a miracle cure. At this rate it will still be weeks before I'll look good naked again.

Oh...wait, there wasn't any money, was there?

And Glam, my apologies for despoiling your success thread with pictures of man fat.

Attached files [​IMG]

6. selma@decna.no

selma@decna.no New Member

Sorry Croak - no money back as I can see less fat on the 2.nd picture... And the belly is shrinking on both the north and the south side. ;)

Fantastic results - both of you.

7. MartiD

MartiD New Member

I think it is amazing at how much more of the door you can see in the last pic! Maybe it is positioning but I think you look much smaller! Congrats to both!

8. edance83@yahoo.com

edance83@yahoo.com New Member

Glam how do you get your pics to post like this? I tried today and it kept telling me it was too big and when I finally got it small enough (super small btw) it just posted links and not the actual picture. I tried doing it straight from my computer and from flckr. :(

9. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Croak, you're shrinking man!!! How awesome!

Lovelife, I use Photobucket for all my pics. Much easier!

10. Croak

Croak New Member

With CT, yes, there is indeed shrinkage. :)

11. edance83@yahoo.com

edance83@yahoo.com New Member

Thanks Glam! I will try it out. And congrats girl you look amazing! I can't wait till I have a flat tummy too. Still stuck with a little pudge on the lower stomach.

12. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Did you see what I used to look like? My waist measured 120 cm in June 2011. Now 75 cm! Crazy stuff!

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

just saw this Ivy... you're a total rockstar woman!!!

14. Love it! You look great! Mine started to shrink w/10# loss w/Leptin reset than I started CT and oooops.....hormone imbalance and I re-found 8 of the previously lost poundage! Now I am starting to head down again (2-1/2# loss) so I am looking forward to a flat belly!

15. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

That has been me for a month. Once the hormonal mayhem settled and the insane CT hunger (often ate 2500 kcals daily!!) stopped, I was left with this. I'm very happy! I'm skinnier than I've been in near a decade (but weigh more thanks to improved body comp).

16. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

And to think we were taught it was the hot water that caused shrinkage! Cold wash only for me!

Thanks to you both for posting your inspirational pics.

17. Destiny

Destiny New Member

You arms have shrunken as well. We can see your shoulders!

18. Jim

Jim New Member

Great job Glam!!

Lovelife check out this thread...http://forum.jackkruse.com/showthread.php?674-Posting-pictures

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Both if you guys are kicking butt!!! Croak you can see changes in pic#2!!

20. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

Glam - Way to go! As another mom to twins it is very inspiring that there may be a flat tummy again in my future!

Croak - that belly is looking a lot smaller... awesome!