1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fixing your clock . . . best tips/advice

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by BJK77, Feb 3, 2013.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Thanks for the encouraging words. I needed to hear that after all I've been reading about methylation lately. It can quickly cause one to become extremely discouraged and depressed.

2. endless

endless New Member

I hope so...the methylation defect stuff is so confusing.

3. freesia

freesia Old Member

I think, this is my experience freshveggies.

I did GAPS 4 years and followed methylation protocols (with Rich Van K's guidance) in 2009 and 2011.
    It wasn't really until I started L rx and CT last year that I made significant progress -- gut, sleep, immune, energy.

I suspect bioenergetics are a big part of whats behind methylation working properly.

Though I think some combinations of snps are likely significant! And people might need extra support to get out of a block....which is where the methylation experts come in of course.

HTH
    Anne.

4. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

It does all work together. I think EMF's has been what has trashed me. People with Lyme are much more sensitive to EMF's. I am not talking the computer or cell phone. Much larger scale of EMF's that I can't discuss.

I need an island or a safe place to be. I was looking at the gulf and the rentals are all grouped and a lot have wifi. I am too broken to even begin to drive and search for a place.