1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jeff Power, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hi Brian, I'm looking at a new vehicle (little SUV) with AWD. Before I purchase anything, do you have any recommendations? I originally was looking at the audi Q3, then remembered you mentioned the bluetooth didn't turn off. Should I get a particular meter to test the vehicles such as cornet 88? Any other tips? Thanks in advance.

2. sailplane

sailplane New Member

I'm not Brian but I have some experience in this topic:

I think all Toyota vehicles 2014+ have the ability to turn Bluetooth off, I know Corolla and Highlander both have. I didn't drive a Highlander but I've been in one with bluetooth off and it was okay... it's not little though. Toyota seems to have used the same software on all their vehicles, so I'd be surprised if there is any model that doesn't turn off. Plus Toyota makes reliable cars, and they're priced very well.

For anybody who cares about the environment, remember that Audi is owned by Volkswagen.. the same company that polluted the entire world more than allowed by law, thus killing people earlier due to pollution, on purpose!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal
    I'd absolutely never recommend a VW to anybody, not only because of the scandal, but because theirs cars are not up to par in terms of reliability, which I believe is done on purpose. I wouldn't give my money to such company, especially when there are better alternatives.
    BMW can be good, but watch out of something goes wrong and you don't have a warranty. If you want to keep this car for a long time, look at Toyota. If you're leasing, or have lots of money BMW is great.
    If you don't like Toyota for whatever reason, next I'd recommend would be Subaru.. great engines, great AWD system.. a little pricier than Toyota though if anything goes wrong.
    My 2011 Subaru could turn off bluetooth, I don't know about new ones, but I'd be surprised if they don't turn off. Honda also makes good vehicles.. take a look at CR-V AWD.

I'd say ED88 is not the greatest meter.
    I'd recommend EMFields Acousticom2 + Gigahertz ME3830B if you want good measurements.. it's more money, but you can use them to measure computers, power grid, etc. and get much more reliable readings.

If you're just measuring a car, it will give you an idea how bad it is for sure..especially M and RF, but if you want to measure anything else, then it's not the right meter. You must also realize that when the wheels spin the generate an M field, so measure close to the wheel well and M field will go up. E field measurement on ED88 is quite terrible.

Heated steering wheel? Check that by turning it on/off...
    Check M fields around steering wheel, most important... passenger probably will have less.
    Check fields with heat/AC on different positions, 1,2,3,full...
    Check fields while pressing brake pedal, usually quick high M field when pressing brake pedal.. Stuck in traffic? Every time you press the pedal the high M field repeats to light up the lights in the back....
    Use a ShortWave radio if you can find one... you'll be surprised what you hear!... you can hear quite a lot of the electronics working,..

MITpowered26 and Christine_L like this.
  3. sailplane

sailplane New Member

Thanks.. already got it insulated. I'm still wondering how the stove can run without creating that magnetic field.. I think something is still strange, but I'll be moving out soon anyway.

4. Thanks this is very detailed advice! I appreciate the information! My first step should be checking my current car using your suggestions above.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

7. Total EMFSolutions

Total EMFSolutions New Member

The stove is 240 and uses the other primary as a return pathway. No magnetic field is created because they are in phase and there isn’t a poor primary neutral return pathway. If they are out of phase or there is a bad connection on one of the primaries, the entire line will create a magnetic field.

recoen likes this.
  8. Total EMFSolutions

Brian? My name is Paul. No worries, to answer your question, the Cornet will let you know if any wireless is present. Good luck!

9. Paul, I'm so sorry!!! LOL

Yes I bought the Cornet to verify the BT was off and kept my current car. The ELF is nasty near the gas pedal. Not sure how to proceed from here.

10. Total EMFSolutions

I wouldn't be too concerned with the ELF exposure you found. You will find it in every car. Have you ever measured a motorcycle seat while the engine is running? If not you may be surprised. Horses don't produce any but difficult to get around on, especially if you live in the city.

11. Thats good to know! No I havent measured a motorcycle before but probably not going to ride that or a horse :p

12. Marius

Marius New Member

That guy holding the meter is Dr. Laredo Ritter, I am currently training with him. He has a EMF consulting, business here in Austin Texas (EMF Knights). We do not just measure houses, he does physics calculations before ever giving any recommendations for shielding. We do almost all work mitagation ourselves, we do use a electrician for kill switch installations.

13. Marius

Marius New Member

Yes that is a expensive meter, do you use any Geovtal meters in your buisness? Is there a way we measure internal body electric fields without being in Lab?

14. Total EMFSolutions

No, that meter is measuring the difference in potential and what is riding on the skin. It’s very unscientific. No wonder why
    That meter is a very expensive multimeter as it just measures the difference in potential between what is riding on the skin and the ground wire. It’s very unscientific. Whoever came up with this didn’t understand basic electricity. Don’t mean to be harsh but it makes those of us involved in helping the community look like fools.

Yes, there is a way to measure internal electric fields without being in a lab. I do it every time I visit a client’s home.

Duane Baumgartner and Marius like this.
  15. Total EMFSolutions

I have seen ground current actually increase after the power has been shut off to a home. So yes, he should definitely be careful. Shielding the entire room with a conductive paint could give a pathway for an Eddy current to be created. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_current

ElectricUniverse and Alex97232 like this.
  16. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I would be highly concerned about people who drive/ride in electric or hybrid cars. Those big stinking batteries are putting out ELF in a dangerous way.

17. ElectricUniverse

Good point. So many variables and unknowns in EMF mitigation efforts. Make sure you know what you are doing-- if you don't then get yourself a good expert.

Hint: --> experts are not created equal and some are incompetent. Sometimes claims like '15 years of experience' really means 1 year's worth of experience for 15 years.

Duane Baumgartner and Marius like this.
  18. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi E.U. How would we measure this? 5 of my neighbors have bought Teslas--oblivious to any concern.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  19. ElectricUniverse

Buy, beg, or borrow a good ELF meter (and RF meter) and measure radiation readings where you and your family usually sit in EV car. Measure when car is accelerating, cruising, and braking (at least in hybrids, braking generates electrical current and sends it back to batteries).

20. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Thanks--pretty much what I did when checking out, then selling my Lexus hybrid suv in 2012. Both magnetic (milligauss) and RF (microwatts per meter squared) fields were extremely high. Have you measured Tesla?