1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jeff Power, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Total EMFSolutions

Total EMFSolutions New Member

I typically don't focus much on cars other than internal transmitters such as WiFi and Bluetooth. I drive all over the country and have had heart palpitations when in traffic or when following a new Mercedes and other high line vehicles. Maybe It's from all that onboard radar from newer cars?

It seems that most people don't care about the health implications. They have been programmed by industries profiting on you not being well and devices being made. "If the more advanced nations of the West are strict in the enforcement of stringent exposure standards, there could be unfavorable effects on industrial output and military functions."
    http://www.ehsfri.dk/artikler/BIOLO...D_MICROWAVES-EURASIAN_COMMUNIST_COUNTRIES.pdf

May I add that Kruse is right on the money when talking about getting out of the city. Old country roads are the best! I feel for those that have spouses and family that don't get this. It's strange when the naysayer mocks when in reality they know nothing about electricity other than flipping a light switch turns on a light and then again most electricians don't understand the dangers either.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Where could I find out that info? For example, I drive a Kia Rio 2013 with Bluetooth, SiriusXM (not in use), and tire pressure RF too. I have not yet purchased a tool to measure but would be willing to do so.

3. Total EMFSolutions

The largest exposure is the Bluetooth. You will want to delete all phones from the system in order to stop broadcasting RF every few seconds. This video shows how to delete and add phones to your car.

Christine_L likes this.
  4. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Thank you!!! To clarify does that effectively turn the Bluetooth "off"?

5. Total EMFSolutions

Yes.

Christine_L likes this.
  6. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Thank you! Going to do that right now. This was something that was really bothering me, I appreciate the information!

7. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I turned off bluetooth onmy stereo but it still was sending signals so beware you reallly have to use a meter to be sure

Christine_L likes this.
  8. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

What meter do you use?

9. Sun Disciple

acousticom for RF

10. Total EMFSolutions

Was it a stereo in your car or home? Can you tell us what brand or model? Thanks

11. Sun Disciple

It was aftermarket car deck. panasonic cd and blutooth hands free. i just got rid of that car so i cant give the exact model sorry.

Christine_L likes this.
  12. Total EMFSolutions

Oh, that’s alright. I have turned off quite a few vehicle Bluetooth signals and always like to know which ones give problems. So far I haven’t run across many that didn’t turn off other than the 2018 Audi and BMW.

13. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

@Total EMFSolutions Paul -- hi I sent you a PM as well as an email through your website four days ago about arranging a consult in southern Arizona. I haven't seen any response so in case you see this thread, please let me know your availability.

thanks

14. Total EMFSolutions

Hi Joe,

I apologize for the delay. Due to my work load my time on the internet has been limited lately. I just sent you an email.

15. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

upload_2018-11-12_8-10-21.png
    Here is a picture of our cabin about a month ago. We have a sliding door on the East end for sunrise and West end for sunset. It is just about 5000 foot elevation. Gets sunshine almost every day! I am working on more healthy ideas.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

what a great house! ....well done you!

18. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Great demonstration - on the skin measurements and the difference demand switches make.

20. Total EMFSolutions

That is an expensive toy, especially for not accurately measuring internal electric fields.