1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jeff Power, Apr 26, 2018.

1. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

I like my trimeter. I have been surprised with it! My cordless house phone was the worst!
    I have taken it to my adult kids houses. One daughter, the only hot spot in her old farmhouse was the wall at the head of her bed! She moved her bed! Refrigerators have all registered high when running.
    My car was as high as the microwave! Anyone know how to fix the car?
    Another daughter had high levels on every wall of her kids bedroom in the apartment! She moved.
    I find that when I let people hold the trimeter in their own hand, they understand better and "get it"!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

I've never found a single one that wasn't horrific.
    Bingo! "Seeing" it that first time is gold.

3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Thanks for mentioning cordless phones (aka DECT phones).

DECT cordless phones emit pulsed microwave RF radiation from both handset and base, even when not in use. It is always on and sending pulsed radiation into your home sanctuary. Very dangerous-- it is advisable to get it out of your house if you have not already done so.

Landline corded phones are the safe option. Resist the lure of cordless convenience over safety.

Your anecdotal info on your hot spots in house are enlightening. EMF hot spots can pop up in unexpected places.

One spot in particular to watch out for is electric service entrance and service feeder line (where power line from utility's transformer pole enters house), and the location of your house or apartment's electrical service panel (where circuit breakers are). For example, if a bedroom is on other side of wall from a panel or service entrance you can expect really high levels of ELF EMF radiation 24/7.

There are special shielding metals (like mu-metal-- ordinary metals do absolutely nothing to block ELF) that can be installed to block this radiation lcoally if contaminated area must be inhabited. However it tends to be a very costly remediation.

4. What brand do you use? Link? I too would like to better understand the hot spots in the car. I remember Dr Kruse mentioned something about the bluetooth connection in his friends car and they figured a way to hack it!

5. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

I have a Trifield meter. Sorry, I don't know how to attach stuff.
    I have asked the Subaru dealer about it. The company has had meetings to address the EMF's! I need to make an appointment with the mechanic.

6. Rena3

Rena3 Gold

Trifield is not very sensitive. It's more reliable for magnetic field readings (gauss).

7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

So people plastering their walls, routers and smart meters with aluminum foil or other “normal” metals is useless? I thought I recall some reporting improved testing measurements?

I’m still considering a tent/camper in my rural but hilltop yard, though there’s a huge new-ish visible cell tower within 1/2 mile, and blinking red radio towers within 3 miles...

Long-term plan is to move...somewhere...for at least half the year.

CjHedberg likes this.
  8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Have you learned more about this? My parents bought a new tricked out Outback last year because they wanted the backup camera. :thumbsdown: At least they still have older cars that they drive most often to preserve the newer one. Such an odd mentality.

9. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

I have been so busy building my cabin I haven't been back to the car stuff. Does anyone have recommendations about what floor I could use for grounding the cabin? Would tile work if I "wired" it to the ground rod? Or put chicken wire under it in the glue...

10. Inger

Inger Silver

I have those old tiles in my living room and they do ground, I have tested it. I guess they are placed directly on the concrete? That would work, concrete grounds too. Just make sure your tiles are not covered with anything, I have those too in my kitchen and they are shiny and they do not ground.

11. ElectricUniverse

Phosphene,

Don't confuse microwave RF radiation with ELF electromagnetic radiation from wiring, appliances, etc.

Metals like aluminum are excellent shielding by reflection against microwave RF rays. But ELF waves go right through them (not reflected).

I had personal experience with this phenomenon at my workplace. It had some of the worse ELF contamination I had seen coming from electrical wiring completely inside thick metal pipes (> 3mG, and fluctuating constantly due to changing electrical loads in the building). I didn't measure electrical fields (except with a Stetzer dirty electricity meter, which was high but subjective to measure).

Thing to remember about metal reflective shielding is that it reflects RF on both sides-- so if you plaster all your walls with metal foil you are in effect creating a DIY microwave oven if there is a RF source inside (e.g wi-fi, cell phones).

12. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Great!
    I am familiar with grounding through cement. My floors are wood. I am wondering how to get tiles to ground if they are sitting on wood... Maybe a wire to the ground rod..

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh, wood... that will not ground then. Well, then you have to test and see if a chicken mesh or something similar, that you have grounded, placed under your tiles, would make them ground too? Sounds possible :)

Alex97232 and johnsonmd like this.
  14. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Yes cordless phone has gone now. Tried putting aluminium foil around in car & measuring - made no difference

15. Total EMFSolutions

Total EMFSolutions New Member

I just found this thread after googling my name. It was great to help Jeff and his girlfriend, such a nice couple. It's very satisfying to see people's lives change for the better. He mentioned that I was in Arizona but I do travel widely around the country.

Phosphene likes this.
  16. ElectricUniverse

Since cars are basically a metallic shell anyway it does not seem feasible to mitigate EMF exposure with yet more metal (I assume you mean RF but you could also mean ELF radiation i.e. electromagnetic field pollution)-- there is a difference.

Unless you have a top shelf professional model RF meter you have to be careful how you handle a meter when you are taking RF readings.

I have found with my Acoustimeter that where I place my hands is important-- if you cover portion of case containing antenna with your hands your readings will be off.

Orientation of meter is important too. I found that rotating meter around in all directions allows me to find the hottest readings (antenna orientation in space is sensitive to direction of EMF sources). Readings can be off dramatically if you are pointing meter in wrong direction.

Total EMFSolutions likes this.
  17. Total EMFSolutions

She is probably detecting a bluetooth signal but it could be WiFi or a TMPS transmitter?

The insanity continues as all cars now have RF transmitters in them to monitor tire pressure due to the TREAD Act. Sometimes they can be disabled via connection or fuse.
    "The Act mandated the use of a suitable TPMS technology in all light motor vehicles (under 10,000 pounds), to help alert drivers of under-inflation events. This act affects all light motor vehicles sold after September 1, 2007. Phase-in started in October 2005 at 20%, and reached 100% for models produced after September 2007." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tire-pressure_monitoring_system

Most cars have Blutooth and some have WiFi. These can sometimes be turned off via settings or a call to ONSTAR (WiFi) but having the appropriate meter is key when checking for these types of signals. For example WiFi is available in cars starting just a couple of years ago. https://www.cars.com/articles/which-2016-cars-offer-in-car-wi-fi-1420692485384/

The new BMW's are constantly transmitting data and this feature cannot be turned off. http://www.autonews.com/article/201...bmw-artificial-intelligence-system-introduced

18. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Tread act affects just US or other countries aswell? where is this transmitter located generally?

19. ElectricUniverse

So, have you or other EMF professionals measured signal strength and frequency of microwaves emitted by auto onboard radars (for lane departure, collision avoidance, etc)? I believe these are standard on most newer cars.

These radar sets I assume would be facing away from occupants for most part. But how much collateral radiation would be sustained by other occupants of cars sharing roadway, and passersby in beam of radar? As our roadways become fully saturated with radar cars and self-driving vehicles I do wonder about the RF implications.

20. Total EMFSolutions

I believe it has become standard equipment. Not sure about the laws in other countries. They are located in the wheels of the car but the receiver may be in the headliner, trunk, wheel well, or under the seat. It just depends on what brand car it is.