1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jeff Power, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Jeff Power

Jeff Power Gold Member - Light-centric

I moved into a new home and there was an awful EMF issue. I brought over an EMF expert to test the entire home and it was worse than I thought because I only had a mg meter. However, it was all completely fixable without too much cost (a couple thousand dollars). We couldn't sleep, my dog developed what sounded like sleep apnea, I gained the most weight I had ever gained in my life within 12 months of living here, and my girlfriend and I started fighting like we never did before.

ISSUE: Huge magnetic reading in bedroom - turns out there was a wire connected improperly in the wall.
    FIX: Found the bad wiring connection and corrected it. Complete Fix. MG readings in bedroom reduced dramatically.

ISSUE: Dirty electricity flowing through sockets throughout the house. A lot of it had to do with dirty electricity coming from the grid, the smart meter on the house, and the smart appliances in the house.
    FIX: Installed multiple Stetzer filters at the source of electricity at the electrical box, then more throughout the house. Removed dimmer switches and removed the smart meter. The dirty electricity readings are at safe levels throughout the house.

Additional Fix: Installed a remote kill switch that turns off half of the house (my bedroom and surrounding areas). I turn it off at bedtime each night.

RESULT: My dogs sleep apnea went away completely, I lost five pounds within 60 days, we sleep like a baby, and my girlfriend and I completely stopped fighting. Some other interesting things occurred from an emotional perspective.

Pretty amazing stuff, and I didn't have to sell my house which I was just about to do!! The stories my EMF consultant told me about other people that went through the same thing are pretty incredible, from infertility to psychological issues completely disappearing after EMFs are fixed in the home.

2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

"my girlfriend and I completely stopped fighting."

That benefit alone....

Conrad Gacki, Mayuri, Sazzle and 2 others like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome, Jeff!

4. Jeff Power

Scompy, probably because we finally started sleeping well...but it was the real deal...I was almost ready to sell the house. Eech...

Scompy likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A powerful story that most food gurus would never understand. That magnetic field altered the free radicals possible in your matrix.

Erin Gaiser, Mayuri, WalterNL and 2 others like this.
  6. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

THANK YOU!
    I'm aiming to do something similar. Any problems getting rid of the smartmeter?

7. Theka

Theka Gold

That kind of thing is so hard to get people to believe. We had this once with a bluettooth speaker---I was so thoroughly pissed off at everyone and I went outside and I felt it drain away. I couldn't really be bothered about any of it! The intensity was totally gone. It really makes you think about all the road rage incidents and other epidemics of violence.

Tara, Scompy and drezy like this.
  8. I am so frustrated as I try to work on this! So happy to hear your success story

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  9. I am trying to sort out my EMF situation in Tucson. I will be visiting my sister in Portland mid-May and we’re planning a short trip to Bend. Would you have time to meet with us on Wednesday, May 23? We both watched your interview on Biohackers Lab and want to learn as much as we can. I’m a member of your site.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  10. Jeff Power

If you live in Arizona. I would call the emf expert I used. He is great. His name is Paul Harding phone number 6027578624. He's awesome and can evaluate and fix you right up.

Scompy and Cynthia Holmes like this.
  11. Thanks, Jeff!

12. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

This is exactly what happened when we fixed our house too! It feels good to know you aren't going crazy and gaining weight for no reason. Congrats!

13. Tara Smith

Tara Smith New Member

Anybody know a house EMF reader in south Florida?

14. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

Hi I just used a guy I live in Miami he was reasonable and really nice and shows you everything with solutions

Eric Billitier / BBEC, EMRS
    561-855-4387/ eric@aesolutions.info

Axis Environmental Solutions LLC Office: 561-855-4387 Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Eastern Time, Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Eastern Time
    http://aesolutions.info

15. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Any EMF readers around NY/NJ?

16. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Good story, thanks.

An inspiration to others (who may be procrastinating) that cleaning up dirty electricity can be done and won't cost you a second mortgage on house.

Dirty electricity (ELF radiation, as is found in power lines, wiring, and appliances) is of course only one part of EMF troubles. The other main pollutant is microwave radio frequency radiation (RF). Funny that you didn't mention any RF readings and mitigation efforts. Your smart meter and smart appliances, for starters, would be a major source of RF, as would any wi-fi or mobile devices.

If you are unfortunate to live in an urban area you also have to contend with the neighbors wi-fi, cell towers nearby, and coming soon-- 5G networks.

Denise0918 and drezy like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brian Hoyer will travel. I just spoke to a new member yesterday and she is flying him into Mobile this month. Contact him on FB.

Mayuri and Christine_L like this.
  18. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

When searching for an electrician to do this, what qualifications should I ask for specifically ? I live in a very small farm town with one traffic light. I would like to get my house tested since I do live in a small development. My house has only one house next to it, the rest is a pond, wet lands and a creek. My tri field meter reads zero for radio microwave except near wireless devices and router in basement. Electric readings are very low except near appliances, outlets, and my electric meter which is dumb :). How well does the tri field 100 XE meter read ?

19. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Thanks Jack! I heard him on Ben Greenfield's podcast, it was really interesting!

20. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

I wonder if an ordinary electrician has the tools to check what you need to know? Probably more specialized. I spoke with a friend who does electric work and they didn't seem to care about what I was referencing!

Denise0918 likes this.