1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fitness Bands - Like? Dislike?

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Patty Cakes, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Patty Cakes

Patty Cakes Silver

I have been hearing a lot of the fitness bands that track out workouts, steps, etc. Nike has one and so does Jawbone. Those are the two that I have read about.

Has anyone had any experience with any of them? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!

2. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Since the bands use Bluetooth to transmit data, wouldn't that increase your EMF exposure??

3. Patty Cakes

Patty Cakes Silver

Oh crap! You are so right! Thanks for keeping me inline.

I just switched to a very old wind up watch so that would be crazy to put something electronic back on my body. Nice idea anyway. The ironic thing was that I wanted to keep track of my walking in the pacific along the beach!! LOL

4. diane

diane Gold

Patty - I was so excited that I got a Nike Fuel band for my birthday and wore it for a couple of weeks. Then, even before EMF 1 came out, started to think it may not be the bets thing to have that on all the time. Then realized my instinct was right and haven't worn it since. Guess I should post it on ebay!

5. Patty Cakes

Patty Cakes Silver

Thanks Diane! I've come to the conclusion that I won't get one but sad about this since I was so excited to track movement and sleep. But how senseless to be wearing something that sucks the life out of the body. :(

6. Barry

Barry New Member

As long as you are fit and healthy, your instinct will always be right.... go on feel, living is simple and the body is clever ;-)

7. JuicerMoz

JuicerMoz New Member

Yes I like it.