1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

fish & vegetables in foil package

Discussion in 'Summer Paleo Recipes' started by .lina, Apr 29, 2013.

1. .lina

.lina New Member

this recipe is so easy to make on the grill! perfect for the summer BBQ's :)

take a big sheet of tin foil, place some fish and vegetables of choice on it,
    salt & pepper to taste, then add a nice dab of butter, and some fresh herbs.
    fold it up nicely as a package and put it on the grill for about 20 minutes.

[​IMG]

in the picture, i have used salmon with fresh asparagus, brussel sprouts, garlic and lemon,
    and i served it with some red caviar stirred into creme fraiche.

2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Nice to see you back and posting your beautiful pictures!

3. .lina

.lina New Member

thank you soooo much :eek: i am amazed to be remembered :love: now that i have finished hibernating, i am gonna kick myself to start cooking/snapping again, hehe.

4. louisjesse

louisjesse New Member

Looking at those pics, it make any person hungry