1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Fish broth DHA+curcum root

Discussion in 'Epi-Paleo Recipes' started by shiran, Nov 27, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

Today I went to the port in the old city of Acre I bought a fresh white grouper and fresh shrimp..
    The head and the bones of the fish as well as the shrimp scallop with the head and tails plus :
    Carrot
    Onion
    Garlic a lot
    Fresh curcum root
    Dried Lemon grass
    Fresh Herbs
    Ginger
    Hop pepper
    Selery
    Black pepper
    Zaafran
    Fresh Lemon
    Bokchoy

And lots of love that is what you see in the pic
    I'll filter everything out and to the broth I'll add coconut cream and fish meat
    That's our dinner for today
    Bon appetite

Can you see the eye in the pic ?

IMG_1098.JPG
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Nice :) :) I can see the eye, I think ;) Must have tasted awesome!
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  3. shiran

shiran Curious

Definitely did it was spicy and when I put it in the fridge it became jelly and wiggly from all the gelatin from the fish bones . Amazing taste and smell
  4. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Looks and sounds divine! I've been eating a lot of fish heads in smoothies and also put them un my weekly pot of bone broth. Great stuff here! :thumbsup:
    shiran likes this.
  5. shiran

shiran Curious

Next time I'll add seaweed to the broth and put some pictures here in the forum.By the way I made a big pot of soup so I put in glass jars in the freezer portions for the next weeks..