1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

First quantlet users (first batch that was sent out)

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Patrick K, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Hello,

As you probably know, it s kind of difficult to get in contact with support...sometimes they respond in a swift manner, and sometimes it seems they will never respond.

Anyway, to those of the very first quantlet users .. Is your device still working ok?

I am asking this because...I just received a few weeks ago my second q (after sending back the first one because the sensors never worked)...anyway the sensor doesnt work on this new one (so I dunno why I sent it back...) . Support says to wait for a new app update in a few months.

Now this new device stops working after 4 minutes when tec is enabled. Should of kept the old one...and support is not responding.

So ...how is you q holding up?

Thanks (btw I fully support and understand this is a beta and will prob buy a second one )

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ive gotten 5 of the ten I ordered and so far the only issue I have had was a broken strap. My units continue to help me in my hacks.

3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

My Quantlet is still going strong after 2 months of daily usage. The sensors never worked properly but I just want the light.
    I have to say I don't use the TEC plate to use it longer on a single charge. The TEC unit does work but I use other ways to cool down.

4. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Great to hear that your q are fully functionning. My new one started ok...now shuts off after a full charge when tec is in use...also some colors dont light up on the led panel.

Also, it seems to be charging for ever (flashing orange)...never gets to pink (tried various usb c cables and used recommended charger).

Too bad, was doing my biohacks and loved it.

Will wait for csr to contact me.

If ever some of you hava had the same issue ...mayne there is a way to reset ...if so how?

Thanks

seanb4 likes this.
  5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Mine does that too, and it charges like it should. I observe two ways how it charges:
    1) No flashing light whatsoever, after a while it gets to solid pink indicating full charge, confirmed through app.
    2) Orange flashing that will never stop, but after a while it's fully charged as confirmed through the app.

So I wouldnt worry about it, just check if it's charged and don't rely on the flashing.

6. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yeah same thing here but the quantlet I was sent doesnt communicate with app (it starts the protocol but stops to communicate 4 seconds in...hence no temp sensor that work)...
    When the tec cooler is on during light cycle it will shut off even when full.

Feels like when there is too much juice taken from battery at once the q protects itself and shuts off.

Thanks for your help...still waiting on custumer support been over a week...no communication...I get it they are busy.

Fun little device...people (in subway) think I have a gps tracker and I escaped a jail cell...people start mooving away slowly...so less nnemf for me

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I know the center for service is in Florida and they are under Irma evacuation so give them some leeway........Cat 5 is nuts.

8. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Oh really...kinda feel like a crybaby ...my q can wait... Was trying to see if someone knew how to fix the issue

...sending love their way

Hope all these biohackers are A Ok

Thanks JK you are making me into a quebec starfish